Ch. 66 | Rating game pt. 2

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

{Lucid Adventure}

Flashback

(Next arc will happen soon ooohh, are you exited?)

================================================================================================================================================================

Third POV

Riser's Peerage was kicking the ORC's ass, and people in the audience were finding it quite amusing. 

"Shit! Akeno-senpai is gonna get taken out at this rate!" Yelled Issei, looking over at where Akeno was at. She was being struck by a water spell, courtesy of a woman with long pale blue hair and amber eyes wearing a metallic bikini. Akeno was unable to escape the attack and was hit with all of it. She had around a third of her full Hp left, and it was slowly being chipped away by the other people in Riser's Peerage.

A tall young woman with long black hair with a dark blue tint and brown eyes who had five thin ponytails going around her head, held up by a golden hair accessory on top of her head hit Akeno with an enormous Claymore, doing a bit more of damage. 

The moment that attack went through a woman who has her hair tied into two Chinese-style buns on both sides of her head, wearing a blue qipao with golden accents punched her, making her be flung on the other side of the arena, roughly where Issei was.

Issei grit his teeth and tried to grab Li's leg, only for her to dodge his attempt and then kick him on the chin. Issei fell, allowing Ni to Knee him on the face.

Just as Koneko was about to hit Ni, to prevent her to hit Issei any longer, Ni jumped up and back-flipped, causing her foot to kick Koneko's head, which in turn made her fall on the ground face first. 

Kiba was getting tired of just dodging, and tried to hit the young woman with his staff, it would do barely any damage, but he hoped it would buy him enough time to cast a spell, however, the moment he was about to the girl in front of him with his staff she side-stepped and then tried to slash his head, only missing by a few inches.

'Damn it!' Kiba yelled in his mind, trying to dodge her attacks once again. 

Rias was getting completely owned by Mira, who used her staff to chip Rias' Hp slowly but surely. 

While all of this was happening Riser was standing with two young women, one his sister and the other was definitely his cleric/healer. 

The gods looking from above all looked towards Golem, who kept watching the match.

"What kind of equipment are they using anyway? I doubt it's anything legendary," said Wet, looking down back at the field and seeing Mira hitting Rias on the head with her staff only to then pull it back and smirk. 

"Piercing Flury!" yelled Mira lunging and retracting her staff multiple times and hitting Rias anywhere and everywhere possible. Her Mp went down significantly however the Gremory lost a substantial amount of Hp