Ch. 70 | Finding one's self pt.1

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking...Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

{Lucid Adventure}

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV a week earlier: 

'Huh, so Rias defeated Riser?' I thought, walking into school, 'Good for her I guess.' I thought yawning. 

I walked towards school with Asia. The angel faction is barely holding on right now...

Getting one of Gramps' matter-destroying fists will do that to you, but what can you fucking expect? If Yamamoto jii-san was here he'd burn them all alive, not leaving any breathing and alive. The church was lucky Ryuu jii-san had mercy and didn't want to destroy the frail balance of the world by taking out one of the major factions currently running it... though I'd say he already shifted the balance by killing two archangels. He is scary as all fucking hell when he wants to be, I'll give him that much.

[+1 Luck due to skill [Lucky Toss]!]

[+1 Luck due to skill [Paragon]]

Yea, I've been tossing coins non-stop, but at this point, one in luck makes no difference, so I asked a bunch of clones to constantly flip coins while they watch/read manga and anime. My luck is currently at... a very very large number... 1 trillion, that's right... but even with one trillion on luck, I can't get the god damned Hōgyoku shards!!!

It's so fucking annoying! 

It's a one in one QUINTILLION of a chance to get the Hōgyoku shards. Thanks to the latest system update my chance of getting items = my luck/percentage of getting that item. Since my luck is 1 trillion, that means my chance of getting the Hōgyoku shards is about 0.000001. Which is abysmal, however, thanks to my title of Lucky Fukr I get a boost in draws and dropped items, not to mention I can double my luck with lucky coin. That brings my chances to about 0.0001, which does still seem like not enough, however I also have all of the quests I've been doing for the system lately I've gotten quite a bit of items that can help me with my mission to find the shards! It's all FOR THE SHARDS!!!.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Inventory/Filter: Box, Gacha, Chest, Random Item]

- Random Item x 15,434

- Random Legendary Item x 10,023

- Random Divine Item x 9,345

- Random Mythical Item x 5,485

- Random Mythical chest x 1,011

- Random Chest x 100,020

- Random Box x 12,022

- Random Mythical Chest x 50,001

- Random Mythical Box x 8,011