Ch.82 | Blessings and Demons

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking...Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

{Lucid Adventure}

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Wolf saw others pick their opponents and rush towards them, he simply walked towards the closest Arrancar and stared at him, "So... we doing this?" he questioned, hearing the other gods clash against the Arrancars.

The other Arrancar sighed as it walked back towards Wolf, who just stood there, not really bothering to move. Wolf allowed the Arrancar to get up and personal with him -- this Arrancar was two heads taller than himself, it looked into Wolf's eyes and smirked before spitting Wolf's face, the spit traveled the air and hit Wolf's cheek. 

The god nodded, playfully smiling as he put his hand on the Arrancar's shoulder. Wolf's smile receded into a serious face as the God applied pressure on the Hollow/Shinigami hybrid, instantly crushing its legs and torso, making the Arrancar into a literal man-pancake. Wold took a piece of cloth from inside his chest plate and then wiped his cheek. 

"I do hate rude fellows," he said, with a sigh as he saw the Arrancar slowly inflate itself, returning to its original state. The Arrancar grinned as it came back to life, "Hmm, two seconds," said Wolf, crossing his arms, "Not as potent as I thought it would be -- do you perhaps have a slower regeneration than your friends?" questioned Wolf.

"Yea, that's right," answered the Arrancar with a grin, "I gave up Hyper regeneration III for more power," he answered, making Wolf nod while pursing his lips.

"Clearly you also gave up intelligence," he said as the Arrancar disappeared and reappeared next to Wolf, kicking him on the head, the gust of wind from the kick alone caused a crater in the ground, creating cracks on the very ground beneath them. Wolf seemed unaffected by the kick.

"Now, I'll keep this nice and short for you," he said, grabbing onto the Arrancar's leg, suddenly the Arrancar felt himself get lifted from the ground, it widened its eyes as Wolf -- with one hand -- casually threw the Arrancar forwards. The Arrancar managed to twist mid-air and land on its feet, however, it couldn't feel its leg, "The other guys might like to play around -- but I'm a busy man," said Wolf, looking at his wrist, "So I'd like to finish as quickly as possible" he said.

Wolf snapped his fingers and immediately the Arrancar gagged and threw up blood in front of him. The Arrancar widened his eyes as he looked at Wolf still with his emotionless expression, "W-What did you do to me?" questioned the Arrancar, gripping its stomach, "Poison?"

"No, no, I wouldn't resort to poison," answered Wolf, snapping his finger again. Suddenly the Arrancar was gasping for air, it fell on the ground, throwing itself back and forth, clawing its throat, "Poison tends to be weak unless Golem tampers it," he said, snapping his finger yet again. The Arrancar's vision slowly dyed itself black. 

"What I did was bless you with constant blood vomiting, constant lung collapse, and vision decay," answered Wolf, snapping his fingers again, "I am the god of Blessings after all," he answered.