Ch.64 | Narwahl Village

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

{Lucid Adventure}

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV:

{You have gained the skill 'Fireball' from gamble!}

I went to a few more dungeons trying to get this skill, it was annoying to get more stat points or a bet on because very little bosses were sentient, and the ones that were usually were very powerful name bosses, I got lucky and found one in my first fifteen tries.

I was walking on the first town of the game.

Isn't it funny when you create a game from pocket dimension and suddenly everyone in the supernatural of your world starts playing the game?

I was in my Joker character when I saw Sirzechs, Zeoticus and Venelana walking around the first town in the game, with the.... Phoenix family, honestly what were they doing here? And why had all of them chosen Demon as their starting race? Don't you come in-game to be something else than you actually are?

To each their own I guess. I was about to get out of the town when I was stopped by Riser. "Can I do anything for you?" I asked, looking at the man in-front of me. I unfortunately had to go back to this town to level up Bamur, I have to do it every now and again to increase his smithing level – of course I'm not levelling up too much, if I do other people will be using Bamur the smith as their smith – and I had big big plans for him. 

"Yes, I can see you are level 20, how did you increase your level so much?" asked Riser, making me raise my eyebrow, should I help him?

I don't particularly feel like it.

"Just kill mobs." I told him, walking past him, "Wait!" he grabbed my shoulder, making me turn around and look at him, "What is it?" I asked, making him narrow his eyes.

Oooh, chill it dude, in here you are just another player trying to get xp. "If you do so I will pay you 100 gold." he said, my eyebrows rose, so they have started selling gold for real money – I expected this to happen eventually, but not this soon. 

"Sorry, I want to level up without any help, ask someone else." I said, turning around and walking away from them, I felt someone else grab my shoulder, I turned around and saw Riser's dad, I sighed, "Cmon, help new players please." he said, I rolled my eyes, "if you have that much gold just by high stat-gear from other players." I told them, walking away – the best gear they'll get is a +5 on all stats, – that's already very very op for the beginning of the game.

Before they could bother me I wrapped my Cloak of the Unnoticed and ran away.

{You have equipped the accessory 'Cloak of the Unnoticed'}

{You will become invisible to other players}

I needed to get to the snowy peaks of Narwahl, and I need to get there fast. It's the first game-turner of the game... well from what I can remember.