Ch. 39 | Unknown Quest

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically"

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

Flashback

A/n: Before you try to decode this: [%^$&*#@!] let me just tell you now to spare your effort. It means nothing.

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV:

'This situation is shit' I thought looking at Rias' peerage who were staring at me.

'Why did I agree to train them again?' I questioned sighing at my own decision. Face palming I looked over at Azure who shrugged. 

I rolled my shoulders and looked at Rias.

"Alright, I'll train you guys. But first I have to spar with you, to see if you meet my standards" I said looking at the peerage who looked amongst themselves and shrugged. 

"Alright, the captain goes first." I said pointing at Rias.

I still had to pretend like I didn't know about the supernatural. Which meant a few things.

For one I couldn't use all of my strength to kick their asses, as much as I would've wanted to (with the exception of Kiba, he seems like an alright guy). 

A second problem was that I couldn't display all of my skills in front of these devils. I ran the chance of them recognising anything weird. 

We were inside the basketball court right now. It wasn't anything special, but it was spacious, and more than enough for a training session. 

"Alright! let's start the training!" Rias spoke enthusiastically as she raised her arms and smiled.

"Training? More like beat down." I heard Azure whisper as I grinned. 

Rias got into a martial arts 101 stance. Low stance hands protecting face. Nothing too bad but nothing outstanding either. 

"Ok, let's spar for a bit." I said staying in my relaxed stance.

I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows.

'Is she underestimating me because I'm a human?' I questioned smirking.

'Good, keep thinking that.' I thought.

"Let the spar begin!" Aoi said raising his arm and then quickly bringing it down in a swift motion.

Rias didn't move. So I thought that as a gentleman it was my duty to act. Walking towards her I smiled.

I got in-front of her, and she took the opportunity to attack. 

'That punch lost so much energy' I thought looking at her attempt of a punch. 

I simply side-stepped and grabbed her arm. She had put too much weight on her forwards foot, and anyone could safely bet that I would use that against her. I changed the flow of power using by pulling her arm towards me and sweeping her with my right leg.

I then violently brought the hand which was holding her arm down causing a shift of balance and weight. Usually, or in normal life nothing would happen, but I happen to have a LOT of strength on me so that simple motion caused her to flip on her own axis and fall down on her back.