Ch.89 | Aftermath

A/n: Do I even need a key at this point? The recommended song above: Bleach OST Stand up Be strong

================================================================================================================================================================

Rias looked at the figure flying above her wide-eyed. She couldn't comprehend what she was looking at. A boy with black hair had just killed the biggest threat to this world in just one sword swing as if it was effortless. He descended to where everyone was, his back still facing her. She couldn't tell what he had, but there was definitely something on his face -- whatever it was, it dispersed in energy which reformed itself into a tall man with reddened black hair. 

The sword floating around him, as if he had an orbit came down and burst in motes of blue and golden light which slowly constructed a tall and beautiful woman with purple hair next to the man. The man turned around and Rias finally got a good look at who it was. 

"Joker?!" Rias questioned, what was a videogame avatar doing in the real world? Why was he here? Was he in Kuoh this entire time? Many questions filled her head, but she couldn't answer any of them. The man ignored her and walked forwards, stopping a few meters away from her. "What are you doing here?!"

This Joker was different however, he had heterogeneous eyes, one was red and the other green. The man didn't answer again, instead, he deflated and sighed audibly, "Rias, be glad your brother is a Satan because otherwise, I wouldn't heal you." the man rose his arm and pointed his palm at Rias who flinched and closed her eyes. "Lucky heal." 

A warm, tickly feeling spread itself in Rias' body, starting at the top of her head and ending at the tip of her feet. She felt a lump suddenly weigh down on where her stump was. She couldn't resist the curiosity and looked at her disintegrated arm, but it was there -- completely healed and brand new, as if it had never disappeared, even her clothes had been restored.

"W-What the fuck?" Rias couldn't help but swear as she look up at Joker who went on to the next person and healed them. Rias got up and wide-eyed she yelled, "Who are you!?" she yelled. Joker turned walked past her again as if she wasn't worth his time and crouched at the dead body of her previous classmate. 

"Well, I'm taking my eyes back if you don't mind," Joker used his fingers to pluck the dead body's melting eyes. Rias gagged as he reached for his own eyes and plucked them out, Rias saw the nerve connecting his eyes to his brain slowly be severed. Joker yelled out in pain while grasping his eye. "FUCK! I FORGOT HOW MUCH THIS FUCKING HURT!" he stomped his foot, yelling and swearing in pain. "FUCK! ARE THE UCHIHA MASOCHISTS OR WHAT!?" 

"YOU'RE AN UCHIHA!" Rias heard someone yell from the back. She turned around and saw the groups of people standing up with a smile on their faces. A man with black hair styled in a bang covering his left eye had two hands on the sides of his cheek as if he had just yelled something.

Joker stopped stomping on the ground and then put the two eyes he had plucked out on his empty sockets. Rias stared in disgust. "Ah, I can see again now." she heard Joker say.

"THAT'S NOT HOW EYES WORK!" she yelled in astonishment as the boy turned his head and looked at her with his new eyes. The previous eyes had been replaced with crimson eyes with a golden cross. Rias' eyes widened as she saw the cross-shaped pupils spin in place, like a top, and the left eye dye itself green as the pupil slowly turned silver. 

"Don't you know Uchiha eyes work like light-bulbs?" 

"What?"

"If one isn't working you take it out and plug a new one in." The boy shrugged as if it wasn't new information. Rias took a step forwards and opened her mouth to say something but was stopped by a tall man wearing a bucket hat with green and white vertical stripes.