Ch.24| New School

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically"

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

Flashback

(Thanks S1credS2ns for the form ideas and Giants26 for the crossover idea)

================================================================================================================================================================

Rias' POV:

I have Y/n's number thanks to that Ise kid. So I called him with my phone as the pervert looked at me. I rolled my eyes and waited for him to pick up. Hearing the phone being picked up I answered. "Hello?" I asked waiting for Y/n to answer. 

"Hello prostitution center what can we help you with?" A lady who sounded over fifty answered the call making close the phone immediately and glare at the boy who gave me the number. Who the hell carries a prostitution number on them!? "What the hell!?" I exclaimed as he laughed to my face. This kid!

"You really thought I'd give YOU a complete stranger the phone of my best friend!?" He asked laughing. "I don't even know you, and Y/n doesn't do projects, he's too busy going to the mixed martial arts junior league this week to worry about school" He said making me grit my teeth. "Besides, you didn't seem to have the best intentions" He said putting a serious face. I smirked and unbuttoned  a bit of my shirt. "How about we talk somewhere else?" I asked, knowing how perverted he is he's gonna take the bait. 

"Sorry, bro's before hoes." He said while intensely staring at my chest. "Now, let's have some fun" I said almost reaching his phone. He took a step back and rapidly shook his head. "No! I must not fall for your tricks big boobied lady!" He exclaimed while turning around. "Y/N YOU OWE ME ONE FOR THIS!!!" He yelled while running away. 

Y/n's POV:

My fiance's and my children left today and took along my flying castle. Sighing I opened yet another dungeon. I needed to make another core and get stronger to beat Trihexia. Closing my eyes I saw a screen appear in my mind. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" I asked sighing, every time I want to do some work I get something like this to distract me!

[Would user like to travel to Black Clover dungeon?]

[Description: Get a magic knight squad to vote for you!]

[Rewards: +1 Item, +100 SP]

[Failure: No rewards]

[Accept]/[Refuse]

Sighing I pressed [Accept] I had literally nothing to loose with this other than time which will be stopped in the dungeon... So nothing to loose. 

[You have arrived to Black Clover!]

I looked around not much had changed from where I had been before. I was still in a forrest it was still sunny outside and most importantly the only thing I could hear were birds chirping and the sound of trees moving with the wind.

"1,000 SWINGS! ALL RIGHT!" I heard an obnoxiously high-pitched yell from my right. Sighing I picked up my sheathed Nichirin blade and put it on my hip. I walked towards the source of the sound and found a short kid  exceptionally muscular build. He had green eyes and messy, ash blond hair with a single strand protruding upwards from the center of his head. I walked towards him and tapped his shoulder. "Ah!" he flinched while turning around and looking at me. "What is it?" He politely asked while tilting his head.