𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐈𝐈

DIAGON ALLEYPrologue Two

DIAGON ALLEY
Prologue Two

   Harry didn't exactly know how to react too when it seemed like the whole bar began swarming him and shaking hands with him. He widened his eyes a few times at Arabella to signal for help but she just let out a light-hearted chuckle instead.

   A few people noticed Arabella too and started examining her until an older woman pointed her shaking finger at her, "She-she's alive! Arabella Black has been found!" Now it was Harry's turn to laugh as Arabella was swarmed by the same group of people.

   "We're all glad you're alright love." Said the old woman, smiling kindly at her.

   A man came out and shook her hand, teary eyed, "Nothing like her parents this one, look how kind she is," A few people in the crowd smiled and nodded at her.

   "I'm so glad you are okay Arabella, we were all so terribly worried," Another woman said, also shaking her hand, "Where's your Mother dear-"

   Arabella jumped back a little and frowned, "I've not seen her all my life, she went missing when i was One and then I had to live with my Aunt and Uncle who are," She thought about what to say for a moment, "muggles." She replied rather pleased with herself.

   "Ah that explains everything," Another old woman from the crowd smiled then turned away muttering, "What a terrible mother abandoning her child like that.."

   Hagrid scowled at them dragged them both away from the huge crowds to meet someone new at the far corner of the bar, "Professor Quirrel! Harry, Arabella, he will be one of your teachers at Hogwarts."

    "P-P-Potter," The man stuttered, shaking Harry's hand then Arabella's, "B-Black I can't t-tell you how p-p-pleased i am to meet you both."

   "What sort of magic do you teach Professor?" Harry asked, exited to learn more about this new world.

    The man thought for a moment, "D-Defence the D-D-Dark Arts," Quirrel replied quickly, "N-Not that you'll n-n-need it eh P-Potter? You'll both be g-getting your n-n-new equiptment I suppose, I have to p-pick up a book on Vampires myself." He said looking rather afraid of the thought.

   It took almost ten minutes for Hagrid to get them safely away from the huge crowds of the pub that were still swarming Harry and Arabella, "Got ter go now, lot's to buy!" Hagrid led them both out through one of the back doors to another dingy courtyard filled with dustbins, "I told yeh, didn't I? Told yeh you was famous. Even Professor Quirrell was tremblin' ter meet yeh- mind you he's usually tremblin."

   "What are you famous for Harry?" Arabella said rather exitedly.

   Harry shrugged and nodded to Hagrid who seemed happy to explain, "Harry's famous because he was the only one tuh survive the killin' curse back when you know 'oo tried ter kill 'im."