𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐗

MORSMORDREChapter Nineteen

MORSMORDRE
Chapter Nineteen

Fred and George were overjoyed when Ireland won, and took to prancing around the tent at around half one in the morning, their joyous voices filling up the small space. Ron didn't take the humiliating defeat of Bulgaria, and his most precious seeker Victor Krum, too lightly however. He could be found moping about the bedrooms, in a permanent sulk that neither Bertie bottes every flavoured beans or Harry could even come close to solving.

Arabella and Ginny hid away comfortably in the dining room area of the extremely spacious tent, or otherwise the small table situated at the back of it, escaping the mayhem and chaos coming from the main room of it. They still never missed an opportunity to poke fun at the very new gloomy version of Ron Weasley however, and found a lot of amusement in daring to question Krum's abilities.

"I don't even think he has the capability to play all that well Ron, especially if he was supposed to be the best seeker in the world like you told me," Ginny taunted, stifling her giggles as Ron's face rapidly turned gloomier by the second, "I think he didn't even play all that well you know, then maybe the team would have won..."

"Don't you even dare question his abilities Ginny, you probably haven't even watched the way he plays properly." He snapped, his eyes narrowed.

"God, chill out would you Ron," Sighed Arabella, reaching for a jug of water, "He's only a bloody seeker-"

There was a loud explosion from outside the tent's doors, she could only presume it was fireworks from the way everyone outside appeared to react to the ear piercing noise. She sensed something else however, a feeling that made her blood run cold and her stomach tighten. Alas, it was supposedly nothing and she continued to pour herself a drink, scolding herself mentally for being so naive.

"There's no one like Krum," Ron barked, launching himself onto a stool as if to exhilarate his new found speech, "He's like a bird the way he rides the wind, he's more than an athlete, he's an artist!"

"I think you're in love Ron." Ginny grinned.

"Shut up." He replied coldly, shrugging away his brothers.

"Victor I love you, Victor I do," His brothers teased, everyone else joining in on the final verse, "when we're apart my heart beats only for you!"

The explosions grew louder with each wretched scream, Arabella's heart pounded in her chest. The others didn't notice at all, why weren't they noticing? After one final ear piercing scream, George opened his mouth to speak and she finally thought someone actually was caring about the situation.

"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on." He joked, laughing along with it.

"Stop, stop it! It's not the Irish," Mr Weasley appeared in the main room of the tent once more, a rapidly growing look of concern spread across his face, "we have got to get out of here, now!"