𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈

THE GOBLET OF FIREChapter Twenty One

THE GOBLET OF FIRE
Chapter Twenty One

"Elle!" A voice screamed, Sage's voice, as the piercing sound of the compartment door shuttling open sounded, follows closely by hurried footsteps. Her arms wrapped around Arabella tightly, pushing her head into the crevice of her neck, "That uptight little- i'll heal it up for you as soon as we get off the train, don't worry."

"It'll clear up soon anyway." Arabella pushed away gently, swiftly brushing over her ear again and was rather surprised to find it had halted from bleeding.

"I'm confused, you didn't do anything to piss her off that much did you?" Sage glanced further down the hallway and to the spot where Parkinson had disappeared into.

"No, she's just being a bitch."

Arabella met up with Hermione, Ron and Harry the moment she stepped off the train's marbled floors for two reasons; one, because she really didn't have the mental capacity to deal with any more of the Dean and Sage situation and two, because she knew Hermione offered the best advice possible in situations such as this.

But annoyingly, she dismissed all efforts to give any form of advice and focused her attention on pleading with Arabella to go and see Madam Pomfrey about her ear. But being as stubborn as she was, she wouldn't dare budge as to letting Hermione have her way and found other ways to deal with the issue such as pulling her hair out of the ponytail it was in and letting it rest over her shoulders. And when the treacherous journey back up to the school had ended and they reached the castle itself, more than a few people happily complimented her on it, including Ginny who Arabella was more than happy to explain the past few hour's events too.

"Let me get this straight, Cedric asked you to his party and not me?" Ginny laughed, her eyes wide with sarcasm, "Talk to him more this week, you never know..."

"Shut up!" Arabella slapped her arm playfully.

"So, continue, I really want to find out why it looks like someone stabbed a knife through your ear."

"Well, after Cedric left, Pansy came over towards me and I stupidly started talking back to her," She subconsciously fiddled loosely with the now-cleaner silver hoop dangling from her ear, "And she grabbed onto my earring and pulled it down so it ripped a bit."

"Merlin, that bitch." Ginny tutted disapprovingly, her head shaking.

"I know right?" Arabella tried to speak clearly, but with the roaring sound of a fleet of Pegasus' swooping overhead and the added cheering of the students gathering in swarms around the edge of the castle, she could barely be heard by Ginny who appeared to be equally as intrigued as her friend, "is that-"