Wow, just wow!

A/N

I am blown away completely by you all. This was my first major long read and to tell you my deepest fear is that I thought this would suck, big time suck!

So to see that it's gotten over 1K reads, over 270 votes and is even on a list (205 yoai) it makes my chest tight and tears crest my eyes....really trying not to cry.

I've always been a short story writer, nothing long and drawn out, but dang! I'm so moved by you all. Deeply filled with apriciation.

*Bows head straight to the floor knocking my forehead*

"Owe, ummm, t...thank y..you. Arigatōgozaimashita, I felt like giving up writing, but you have all renewed my hope!"

*Gets up and rubs forehead while grinning like Naruto!*

I love this fandom, you all are totally awesome.

I've been working on some other things and hope to publish in the near future. Bless you all!!!!

Update: Haven't been on in ages feels like. Going to move my shizz to Ao3 as I feel guidelines gone crazy. But I wanted to check out some of my haven't finished reads here and decided to check out misa stories.... And low and behold....

 And low and behold

Wowzers!!

Number one in Sakumo!?!?!??!?!

Thank you all of you beautiful bunches of BL crazies!! My Lawd so happies right now!