Chapter 15 and 16: Graduation and Snakes\ Finally A Sex Scence

Ok, so quick note... While publishing chapters something happened and Wattpad ate my Chapter 15. Bad, bad, Wattpad! And because it won't give it up and I, unfortunately, didn't save anywhere else, I'm gonna try to recreate here before chapter 16. So, Ummm, come on memory let's do this:

Chapter 15: Graduation and snakes.

Things had been going well. Nade and Orochi had used their knowledge and the men's contribution to create a small living being. He was now growing and thriving in the growth tank. Yes, it was a he and Orochi had not even manipulated the sex. He had figured life happened naturally so he would allow it to also. Nade still owed him for the bet she made on the sex of the child... And who would turn down free babysitting?

The clinic had been doing wonderfully and was very busy... with a waiting list of people. The research was going well. Even though the stem cell project was frustrating him. They decided to put it on the back burner to stew over for a bit. But everything else was going nicely. The royalties from the products and medicine created were making the village and them a steady income. Though as with any family with children that was a bonus.

The family was doing well also. Anko's speech was improving greatly and her studies were coming along. Sakumo and he were planning a small wedding. Very small, but intimate. And Kakashi had no sooner joined the academy then he was about to graduate. Within months their prodigy child had shown he already knew most of what the academy teaches and they granted his wish to graduate early. He would then do a special study with a jonin instructor at Academy.

So here they were on their way to the graduation ceremony. They planned on attending and then taking Kakashi out for a big celebration.  Sakumo had met him and Anko and Nade at work to head to the school grounds. Raiya promised he would also be there.

As they walked up to the school, they saw the small platform and the children standing and waiting. Kakashi was surrounded by children around 11 to 12 years of age. Though they left gaping space all around him. Though Kakashi presented his bored facade with his slouched posture and nose stuck in a book. It still upset Orochi some to see the isolation.

As the group approached the parents, Orochi noticed Raiya. Though he was ogling some women while trying to hide a nose bleed. They walked over to him, Nade smacking him in the back of the head for his perverted behavior at a school function. When they stood in the crowd a space formed around them.

But it was the gossip that bothered Orochi the most. And he cringed when it became loud enough to hear.

"Shameful, so openly gay."

"Why, did the fags show up here!?"

"That poor child corrupting her with their sinful ways."

"The freak is doing experiments on children, I hear."

"He should be banished for such horrible things."

"What women let that thing touch her and put evil spawn in them?"

"Must have brainwashed Sakumo and the Sannin, Hokage-sama should do something."

And on and on they went getting louder and louder and giving disgusted and hateful stares. Orochi noticed that Raiya was keeping his distance. Coward! But he also saw the children on the stage pointing and whispering and laughing at his Hatchling. It broke his heart when he watched Kakashi's facade fall for a second and he showed anger and sadness.

"I need to leave, Sakumo. This is my fault and I will not ruin his special day."

"No, Koi, this is not you, but their ignorance. Please Kakashi was so happy the whole family was going to be here."