Chapter 12: Mark me

Warning: slight smut in this chappie!

I came home from a mission to a wonderful smell coming from the kitchen. As I pulsed my chakra.

"I'm home. Anyone here?"

I felt a familiar pulse from the kitchen.

"In the kitchen, Sakumo."

I removed my sandals and put my weapons away. And made my way to the kitchen.

That's where I found my Utsukushī bent over pulling food from the oven.

I could not help myself. I walk up behind him and grabbed a cheek full of perky ass.

"I'm home, Utsukushī, where are our children?"

Orochi stood up and put the food on top of the stove and then turned toward me. My hand still cupping that luscious ass. Orochi stepped into me. He placed his arms around my neck and leaned into my chest. It was something that made my heart pound rapidly every time he did it. Something was off. I noticed the look in his golden eyes that made me hesitate.

"They are in the courtyard playing with Shizune. We are watching Shizune tonight. Riya is finally home and he is taking Nade out tonight."

He placed his head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him. I could feel the tension in his body.

"What is the problem, Koi?"

"Sensei told Riya that I'm your...(sigh).. mate and he decided to congratulate me in front of Kids. Now Kakashi wants us to get married. Oh, and Nade is finally going to adopt Shizune."

I stilled at his words. Shock and stress making its way through me. I was happy for Shizune and Tsunade, the little she-wolf was good for Tsunade. But I wish the Hokage had not said anything to Jiraiya. Now I would have to break my Pup's heart when I tried to explain about Orochi not being ready for a mate mark. Why would the old man say anything to anyone? He wasn't the gossipy type. Kami Damn it!

"Sakumo,..."

"Nani?"

He looked up into my face his eyes leaking tears.

"I want you to mark me."

"Say what?"

"I trust you. I love you deeply. And I am ready to take the next step in our forever. I want your mate mark."

Joy, tremendous overwhelming joy! More than I think Kakashi's birth brought me. More than learning to love a sweet baby girl I always wanted. More than all the joy I had in life so far combined.

"Oh, Orochi, I love you. I LOVE YOU. OROCHI, UTSUKUSHI, I LOVE YOU WITH MY EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I love you my sweat, loving, sexy, wonderful, mother of our children, I love you more than I can say. Gomen, I should have been saying it every day, I love you Orochimaru of the Sannin, descendant of the Doragon clan. Be mine. Be my mate. I love you."

"I love you too, Hatake Sakumo, yes, I'm yours. Please, make me your mate. I want our family complete. I love you."

I kissed him. I kissed him with all the love I felt.

We had shared kisses before. But this one blew them all away. It became hungry and hurried. I grab his ass and lifted him to the counter. This brought us closer. Our kiss turned passionate. I licked his lip seeking entrance. I entered his mouth. A long slender forked tongue wrestling with mine and it made my toes curl. He felt it too as he moaned into my mouth. We broke for air.

But that didn't stop me. I nibbled down his smooth jaw to his ear.

"I love you. It's only ever been you. From the moment I woke in that hospital bed. I knew. You were mine. The one I've waited this long for and would have waited until the end of my life for you to be ready. (I growled) My mate. And tonight I will make you mine. I'm gonna mark you as mine, right here where your neck meets this shoulder."