Chapter 1: Team 7 trouble

I do not own Naruto or any character within the story. All that amazing talent goes to  Masashi Kishimoto.

I do not own any and all art used in the story, credit to the artist...art mainly found on Pinterest.

I do not own the original pairing either..Sakumo×Orochimaru.

THIS IS THE ONLY TIME YOU WILL READ THIS.

LAST WARNING: This is a boy-love story and there will be sex. This is OOC. AU. Not mpreg. Does not follow any timeline.

So please don't point all that out.

Also, None beta so if you see mistakes in spelling/punctuation... Then point out. Note: I like to run-on sentences.

Alright, sorry, now that all that is out of the way. And you will not see any of it again...The Story begins........

The buffoon of an ass Jiraiya! He just had to stay in Ame to train those kids! Now here I am in Konohagukure with Nade and I have no idea how to comfort a grieving broken heart!

Jiraiya has always been the one in love with her. Though he would never admit such. And even though Nade just lost her true love, Dan, Raiya has more of a chance to help her, to pull her from this broken-hearted depression and funk. I am useless. I wouldn't know what to do if you explained it. Emotions are uncomfortable and awkward for me. It's not that I do not have them; it's more I do not know what to do with them and would rather be logical.

The whole situation is just so, so... Damn! And Sensei is just too busy running the village while trying to end a war. What to do!? What to do!?

I just give up. I need a cup of tea and something to eat. I've been pondering her statement of quitting active duty and possibly leaving the village for 2 days and I can't find a solution because the problem is not logical.

I might try that new tea shop that just opened. Though I'm not fond of the public, I need a distraction.

Orochimaru found himself seated at an outdoor cafe, sipping a marvelous cup of chilled green tea and eating a plate full of Dango. He completely ignored the peons that the village called civilians and the ignoramuses that were his fellow shinobi. He instead had his notebook out going over some plant research that he had been working on with Nade.

His mind trying to work over all the medicinal and other applications of some of the Ame plant life they had cultivated since arriving home from that Kami forsaken wet region. But his mind just kept wandering off.

He shuddered just thinking of Ame. He was constantly wet and cold to the bone (and in most other shinobi's opinions it made him cranky). Though they would never repeat that in front of Orochi, himself. It could be why he had mouthed off to Raiya about those malnourished street rats that Raiya had decided to foster. Truthfully he gave them props for being bold and surviving in that war-torn mess of land called Ame. But they were really nothing special.

But Orochi had a policy; once something was spoken there was little point in asking for forgiveness. The damage is already usually done. He would try to show his contrition through actions. Though he rarely felt guilty for the obvious truths he uttered to most.

But while he didn't feel bad about saying those 3 poverty-stricken orphans would be better off dead, the fact that the statement leads Raiya to abandon their team for a bunch of dirty orphans, who showed no skill, just bravado, made him regret what he had said and done.

Kami damn it!! Now his mind was running in circles. If he hadn't popped off to Raiya, he would have come home. If Raiya was home he could have helped, possibly he could have saved Dan had he been at the battle because he was home. If not he could of at least comforted Nade, if Nade was better she wouldn't be giving up active duty, if she wasn't giving up active duty and talking about leaving, Orochi would still have his team and research partner. And things would have stayed much the same.