Chapter 24: Danzo's desire

It took less than 72 hours for me to go on the warpath (part of the plan) and break ties with my Sensei and teammates. I lost a found son at that time too. My children already behaving as though they hate me and the world...which might of actually be true. As I broke our family to pieces.

With Sensei, I caused a tremendously large scene in front of half the counsel and clan heads. I named him every bad name I could think of for not supporting me and my husband. And taking the side of the blockheads (counsel) and the hypocrites (clan heads).

With Raiya I started shrieking at him as I followed him from the training grounds through town. On and on I went about how Sensei was a jerk and such. Minato following behind in apparent shock. When Raiya finally turned to me slapped me across the face and called me traitorous. I spit at him and disavowed him to me. Minato walked up after and said I was a terror and wanted nothing more to do with a 'thing like me'. He stepped away. I held back a sob, but not the tears as they rained from me. As I watched my 'brother' and ' son' turn their back and walk away from me.

Gods, it was bad so far and Nade was the nastiest.

In the clinic, in front of all the staff and clients, we argued. She called me sick and twisted. Frigid and cruel. A snake and a monster. We even got into a tangible fight. Biwako broke it up hurling abuses at me also. She said she never comprehended what Sensei saw in me and if it weren't for Nade, she would have stayed away from the clinic, just because of me and my evil science. Nade went so far as to inform me I had mad scientist tendencies and no ethical code and she shuddered to think of the wicked things I could concoct if not reigned in. She then attacked my looks. Naming me a hermaphrodite. She said it was unnatural for me to have children when she, such an elegant woman, couldn't. She said I must have set Sakumo under some sort of genjutsu to sleep with a freaky creature like me. She finally finished by knocking me threw a wall. She yelled after me to never come back.

Later I went into the village with Kakashi and Anko, who I had to shout at for several things. The arguing, the physical fighting, and Kakashi stole a book and refused to relinquish it. It was one that Raiya had wrote called Icha Icha Paradise. When he refused and I ended up reimbursing for the book. But I swat my child on the bottom in a mob of people. I prayed silently to Kami to absolve me and then pleaded with Kakashi to be forgiven later in the privacy of our home.

Anko enrolled in the Academy. The next day and was sent home with a note for fighting. She pleaded me to forgive her that night and said the kids tormented her. And it wasn't her who started the fight. I advised her to do what she had to.

By the time 72 hours was up. I was a mess and that's when Danzo appeared at our door.

I heard the knock as I was fixing dinner. The house a wreck, Kabuto a crying spectacle, and Kakashi and Anko nowhere to be found.

I answered the door with a screaming baby in my arms.

"What do you want!?"

I sneered coldly at him with contempt dripping from my words.

"May I come in, Orochimaru-san?"

"You can answer my question first."

I spat out.

"I've come to make a bargain with you."

I let the man in and showed him to the kitchen as I was still cooking. I fixed Kabuto a bottle and started feeding it to him and trying not to burn dinner at the same time.

With my back to the man, I let out...

"Speak or leave. I'm a busy man and I don't have time for your accusations."