Chapter 43: It' a time skip, deal with it

(AN: So a little PSA to start off with... If ya haven't of guessed some things have been aged differently. Like Tenzo and the start of the 3rd Shinobi war, when Anko graduated.

I'm gonna comment on this in two ways, firstly, I have research the hell outta Naruto timeline until my brain was bleeding and just so you all know there is not an accurate timeline. (especially for pre-Naru) Some say Tenzo is 2 years younger than Kakashi some say 4, and so on. And secondly this is a fanfic, (so authoress has the reins here) cause in the real timeline Orochi leaves and Sakumo dies. So understand I tried my best to stick to one of the timelines I found, but to finish this off how I want it, things gonna play out somewhat differently. Their war started two years earlier and then sticks to the line time line after that.

Be kind I didn't want to make OCs so without giving any more info away... Here we go...)

Time skip 2 years....

I have been pondering things over in my head, things that make a person go crazy if they think on them too long. The war is always at the fore thought...

The 3rd Shinobi War has been raging on with no end in sight. But even saying that, the front line stays at the border. Yeah, we've had a few skirmishes near Konohagakure, but for the most part the fighting is not near us. We haven't lost as many shinobi as first projected, but with no end to the battles; we train up our young as though they will end up having to fight. Civilians peons are actually doing a great job by helping support us shinobi in the village and moral for the village holds steady.

But life is still moving on for us. My family is blossoming again.

Sakumo has become a great leader to the Anbu. They flourish under his guidance. He lost his second, Crane, about a year ago to a raid of the village, but has appointed Dai as his second in command.

Dai not only surpassed his own tests, but excelled at organizing all the tests to promote shinobi. He exceeded in getting those shinobi that were stuck at a rank to move up. So much so that father asked him to work on a program for it. He also joined Anbu under the code name the Flowery Beast of Konoha.

Him and Nade have finally decided on using her stem cells and his sperm to have a baby. She wants to carry the child herself. The man has fallen hard for her. His love shines like the brightest star in the night sky. I am happy for them. But she is such a stubborn jackass though and Kami only knows why she refuses to acknowledge her true feelings. Any person can see she truly loves him also. I can only think she holds out because of her love for Dan. But Dan would want her to be happy and move on finally.

Dai cares so much he even switched to wearing Anbu uniform instead of the horrendous green leotard (most of the time) when she finally voiced how much she can't stand it.

Gai and Zune both passed this last chunnin exams. Their teams are doing amazing. And Dai and Nade are very proud of them. They have a strong love for both those kids. They make a wonderful family.

Nade continues to better our village through medical practices. She has started a school for any shinobi wanting to learn medical ninjutsu and has full classes. Father has decided to start implementing teams be formed with a medic on them. At least basic in-field medical ninjutsu training. Mainly because Nade pushed so hard and showed him the benefits of it.

The hospital thrives under her and so does the fertility clinic. Mother (Biwako) helps run the clinic and also the children's ward. She loves it and claims it is her calling.

Our orphanage programs are also doing great. Unfortunately with the war, the shinobi orphan numbers started rising, so we are doing what we can to get them fostered or adopted as quickly as possible.