Character Sketch

Avneet Kaur ( avu) - She is a celebrity. She is actor and dancer with millions of followers on Instagram. Pure hearted soul, but dangerous to them who try to harm her family. Rival of sid.

Siddtharth Nigam- He is also a celebrity. He is actor and gymnast with millions of followers on Instagram. Pure hearted soul, but dangerous to them who try to harm his family. Rival of avu.

Reason why avu and sid are rival will soon be revealed.

Jannat kaur( jan) - younger sister of avu and loves her alot. Is also an actress and a great singer.

Faisal Nigam( Faisu) - younger brother of sid and is also a actor. And wants to become a producer as well.

Abhishek Nandra ( abhi) - elder brother of avu and jan. Is a actor and a director. Bff of faisu as they have worked together for almost 2 years.

Vaishnavi Nigam ( Vaish) - elder sister of sid and faisu. Is a actor and wants to work as a director. Bff of avu and jan as they have worked in 2 shows together.

Vibha Nigam( VA) - mother of sid, faisu, vaish. Bff of SA since college. Knows SA's family and have a good bond with them.

Sonia Nandra(SA) - mother of avu, jan, abhi. Bff of VA since college. Knows VA's family and have a good bond with them.

So this is the intro of my upcoming story. Please support it.