Chapter 69

Sid and avu reached the second floor and were going to enter there respective rooms when

Sid- Ms wild cat don't forget the challenge is still on.

Avu- I know

Sid- stop throwing this much attitude, it's not good for your health.

Avu- I don't need your advice. And yes you collect what ever things you need to spend your night and come to my room.

Sid- may I ask why

Avu- because you can do cheating and sleep so other person who is awake has to take a picture as a proof to make the another one loose.

Sid- you know what your English is very bad, but it's totally fine I understand seeing this handsome face many people forgets their English.

Avu- you and handsome in your dreams. And for now come quickly I don't want to disturb mom's and aunty's sleep

Sid- fine.

1hr later

Sid and avu were sitting on avu's bed watching tvd in which sid was least interested so he was also scrolling his Instagram which was irritating avu.

Avu- can't you use earphones , stop disturbing.

Sid- you can also connect tv with headphones.

Avu- it's my room so my rules will be followed.

Sid- it's my house.

Avu- it's our house.

Sid😏- looks like somebody is interested in making this our house.

Avu(she blushed listening to this but didn't showed) - shut up and let me watch.

She connected her headphones and continued watching tvd.

3 hrs passed and it was 2am.

Sid - I am going downstairs to make coffee , wanna join me.

Avu- not a bad idea, but black coffee.

3hrs later, it was 5am and still both were awake not ready to give up.

_________
EOC
_________