Chapter 47

Abhi was going in his room when he remembered something and ran to avu's room. He saw the dim lights were on so he knocked on the door.

Abhi- avu.

Avu (from inside) - yes bhai come na.

Abhi went inside.

Avu- bhai there is no need to knock on the door you can come in without knocking.

Abhi- I am sorry avu.

Avu- why are you saying sorry.

Abhi- I am your elder brother and I should have remembered that you are allergic to tomato.

Aur it's totally fine bhai.

Abhi- no it's not. I should have told vaish that you are allergic to tomato and she should make something else for dinner.

Avu- bhai it's fine, even I wasn't hungry and I know you are very choosy in food and if you liked it then it must be very tasty and vaish di was so excited when she gave us the soup I didn't want to spoil anyones mood.

Abhi- but you are the most foodie person and you didn't ate anything if you want I will make something for you.

Avu- bhai chill and sleep. Seriously I am not hungry .

Abhi- then why we're you awake

Avu- I was watching movie and if I felt hungry then I will definitely ask you ok. Now you go and sleep.

Abhi- if you say then fine. Good night.

Avu- good night.

Abhi went back to his room unsatisfied but still slept.

But both weren't aware that someone had heard there conversation.

15min later there was another knock on avu's door.

She went and opened the door.

Avu - Mr. Bandar I think you forgot your room this is my room yours is left side.

Sid- I remember my room very well Ms. Wild Cat but I came to meet you.

Avu- came to meet me at 12:30 am.

Sid- I know but I also brought something.

Avu- what.

Sid brought his hands in front from his back in which he was carrying a bottle of sprite and a tray with two bowl of maggi.

_________
EOC
_________