Chapter 80

He saw vaish standing facing the hills.

Abhi(to himself) - abhi this is the time you can do it. Go for it. Be positive.

He took a deep breath and went towards vaish and stood beside her.

Vaish saw him but didn't said anything as she was still thinking about what avu said

Abhi( to himself) - why didn't she said anything. Did she ignored me. No no abhi think positively.

Abhi- vaishu

Vaish turned towards him - hmm

Abhi took one of her hand in his hand and knelt down , it made vaish a lil bit shocked.

Abhi- Vaishu i have never proposed someone so please don't judge me. I just wanna say I love you, will you be my girlfriend, no no will you marry me. I know it's not a proposal you wanted. But i wanted to tell this before we leave this place .

He took out a ring from his pocket

Vaish also kneeled - I always wanted someone to propose me like this on a mountain,under the stars . And I love you too.

She forwarded her hand towards abhi and abhi made her wear the ring.

He pulled her towards him and hugged her.

Vaish- by the way can I ask you something

Abhi- hmm

Vaish- we're you prepared for this before

Abhi-????

Vaish- you had the ring and it's lockdown right so it's not possible you bought it from here.

She said breaking the hug.

Abhi- actually I wanted to propose you in Mumbai only but I didn't had enough courage.

Vaish- then we should be thankful to Sid and avu.

Abhi- you are right, now it's our turn to bring them together

This all was seen by sidneet but they couldn't hear them and they were super happy seeing them together , they left for sid's room so they can celebrate their achievement.

__________
EOC
___________