Chapter 8

After sometime sid got irritated and  shouted.

Sid- WTH!! CAN'T YOU STOP WITH, THESE PICTURES AND ALL. WE ARE HERE TO EAT NOT FOR TIMEPASS. STILL THERE ARE 6 HR TO REACH AND ESPECIALLY YOU MS. AVNEET HOW CAN A PERSON BE SO EXCITED FOR A USELESS TOPIC.

Avu- YOU MR SIDDHAARTH WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM. YOU DON'T WANNA ENJOY NA SO DON'T BUT LET OTHERS ENJOY. YOU JUST THINK THIS TRIP AS A WORK TRIP. BUT I AM WITH MY FAMILY SO FOR ME IT'S A FAMILY TRIP. UNDERSTAND.

she shouted and went to another table.
All had there dinner silently. The cab driver came and said.

Driver- excuse me ma'am and sir, sorry to disturb your dinner but I think from here you all should go in a single traveller as you would be reaching your destination till morning and it would be easy for us also.

Vaish - but how will we get traveller in middle of a highway.

Driver- don't worry ma'am if you allow I'll arrange the traveller.

Abbi- but it would take a lot of time.

Driver- no sir just give us 15min and your traveller will be here.

Vaish- hey guys are you all ok with it.

All nodded except vaish.

Soon the traveller came and all were amazed to see it. It was like a 5 star hotel on wheels.

Vaish- I will sleep on this sofa( pointing towards a sofa) ( all sofas were convertible so there was no problem).

Abhi- vaish if you don't mind can we share this sofa as there is not much space. So two on one sofa will be better.

Fainat- I will share my sofa with faisu/ jan.

________________
EOC
_________________