Chapter 37

Avu went in her room.

She was choosing her clothes from her walk in closet but was also lost in her thoughts.

Avu's pov-

Did I said a lot . He was also being mean. But he  saved my life. Did I hurt him. Maybe I should say sorry to him. But then if he shows attitude. But mom says that no one becomes smaller by saying sorry. But he said that I am fat. What should I do.

Idea I will say sorry to him and ask him to say sorry  to me for saying me fat.

Avu's pov end

She didn't knew when talking to herself she took bath and got ready with little bit makeup and a high ponytail.

She was sitting on the chair in front of her dressing table.

Avu(seeing herself in mirror)-  wow avu you look beautiful. You got ready like so quickly. I love you.

Avu itna self obsession no no no. Let's go. I think Mr. Bandar abhi bhi balcony mein ho. Let's go and check .

With this she went towards the balcony and saw Sid going towards his room.

Avu- oye, Mr Bandar.

Sid turned towards avu.

Sid - speak Ms wild cat.

Avu- I want to talk to you about something important.

Sid- first of all my room has a door to enter from, don't take advantage of having common balcony ,  and secondly my mom and my aunty have called everyone downstairs at 6:00 am and I don't like to be late.

Avu- now you listen. I don't have intrest of talking advantage of this common balcony. I thought you might be still doing work out so I can talk to you here only. And secondly I don't have intrest in talking to you but I thought you were hurt From my words so I should say sorry to you and you should say sorry to me for saying fat.

Sid- oh. So wild cat's know how to say sorry. Yes you are right I was hurt. But first you will say sorry then I will.

Avu- no not at all, first you will.

________
EOC
________