Chapter 36

Sid and avu both have habbit to wake up early.

Next morning at 4:30 am.

At avu's room.

Avu- what should I do first. Like usually I do my morning chores and do my morning workout. And this is my house so I will do that only.

She jumped out of her bed and did her morning chores and went out in the balcony seeing the hills. She did some warm up and a little bit workout and was walking in the balcony feeling the morning breeze and dancing listening to the music .

It was 5:00am

She was enjoying when she bumped into a wall. But didn't fell down.

It was Sid who came out for exercising.

He was holding her from waist and both were lost in each others eyes.

Which was broken by Sid.

Sid- can't you see and walk . No one will always be not there to save you.

Avu- I didn't asked you to save me. You should also have seen me coming.

Sid- I just came out from my room before I could see ,you bumped into me. And because of your stupid music last time also you were going to hit a truck.

Avu- Don't you dare say anything about my music. And learn some English the truck was going to hit me, I was not going to hit the truck.

Sid- you are so much fat that you would have definitely hitten the truck.

Avu- how dare you say me fat. Oh yeah how could a monkey be intelligent enough to figure out who is slim who is fat. And whatever it would be if the truck would have hit me you would be the most happiest person. Right.

Till now both were fighting seeing in each other eyes but when avu said this Sid broke their eye contact. And was hurt by avu's lines.

Sid- it's not like that. The music video shoot had been postponed because of you. Now just move away I have to do my exercise.

Without waiting for an answer he started doing his workout.

Avu rolled her eyes and went back to her room.

________
EOC
________