Chapter 67

SA- you both SHUT UP!!

Sid and avu kept finger on their lips.

VA- now tell what's going on.

Flashback starts

Avu was sitting on the couch present in the balcony drinking her coffee when sid came and sat beside her.

Sid- what are you doing wild cat

Avu- ordering something to decorate the lobby bandar.

Sid- our lobby

Avu- off course, it looks so boring and I don't want my floor to look this boring.

Sid- oo Ms boring it's my floor too and you can't decide anything by yourself .

Avu- see you are not at all creative so someone needs to do these creative things and I am the best for it. So you stay out and let me order.

Sid- no, not at all. This is my house also and I have full rights to decorate it according to me.

Avu- fine so let's do a challenge and whoever will win will chose what to buy.

Sid- done. Challenge accepted, but what's the challenge.

Avu- three levels, whoever will win any two or may be three will be the winner.

Sid- superb, what are the challenges.

Avu- 1st you have such a well built body so when mom will call us for dinner you have to carry me downstairs. Simple

Sid- are you mad, mom and aunty will think something else.

Avu-  already scared

Sid- no not at all, fine

Avu - good

Sid- 2nd one I will give. During dinner whoever will eat more will win the 2nd round.

Avu- definitely I will win I am a foodie not a fitness freak.

Sid- we'll see.

Avu- 3rd and the last one , we both are not allowed to sleep tonight and whoever falls asleep first will lose.

Sid- fine, so the game is on.

Avu- and one more thing, the winner will  can also get their 3 wishes done from the other one.

Sid- brilliant idea best friend. Get ready to complete my wishes.

Avu- let's see.

Flashback ends

_________
EOC
_________