Chapter 2

At Sid's side-

Sid was sitting on the sofa and thinking something very deeply. When his mom arrived.

VA(kept her hand on his shoulder) - sid beta what are you thinking so deeply.

Sid- mom vo you know na avneet.

VA-  yes Sonia's daughter na.

Sid- yes mom I got an offer to work with her in a music video and despite me being her rival she agreed for the offer. I am thinking why  she did so.

VA- see beta if she is agreeing what's your problem.

Sid- the problem is why she agreed.

VA- acha tell me you want to do this project.

Sid- yes mom I want to as it would my first project which will launch on T-series. But I don't wanna work with avneet.

VA- see according to me this project is dream project for you as well as avneet. Maybe that's why she agreed. If she doesn't have any problem working with you so why do you have so much problem.

Sid- mom but ( cutted by VA)

VA- fine me, vaish and faisu will also come with you then to you can go.

Sid- yes mom but first lemme ask vaish and faisu

Sm and sm2- we are in.

Va - see Sid vaish and faisu are also in. Now to no problem na.

Sid nodded

Vaish- by the way where are we going.

Faisu- she means which place for shooting.

Sid- yaa so we are going to a town in Himachal Pradesh. Like it's a very small town with very less population and great view for shooting.

Vaish- yes now I can click some amazing pics for my insta.

Everyone except vaish smacked their head.

_________
EOC
_________
Comment down how was the chapter and vote for the story.