Chapter 4

Avu- hey (slightly hitting Sid's arm)

Sid- what ( busy in his movie)

Avu- listen na ( turning his face towards her)

Sid- what say quickly na I have other works also.

Avu- (sarcastically) ya I know you have so much work.

Sid- will you tell me why were you disturbing me.

Avu- sure, actually I was hungry.

Sid- like seriously, you are hungry so eat something why are you eating my brain.

Avu- I would surely eat something if I had something to, all chips I brought are taken either by dada or jan.

Sid- so what you want from me.

Avu- huhh.. Do you have something to eat.

Sid- wait... ( he stood and took out a packet of chips from his bag and gave it to her) now eat it and don't disturb me again.

Avu- haww... So rude

Sid- you should be thankful to me and you are saying haww so rude ( mimicking her)

Avu- I don't wanna talk to you, you you just get lost.

Sid- O hello you get lost waise bhi ye meri seat hai aur jaha tum baithi hu wo di ki samjhi so u get lost.

Avu 😠- she showed him middle finger and turned towards her phone.

Sid also mummbled something and turned back to watch movie.

After sometime he felt a hand on his stomach. He was shocked seeing avu hugging him.

He felt butterflies in his stomach and something struck his mind and he hugged her back in a protective way with his one hand on her shoulder and one creasing her cheek and removing the hair coming on her face. He was continuously staring her. Soon while his staring session he felt asleep in that position only.

__________
EOC
__________

What will be avu's reaction after seeing him hugging her?

Will they fall for each other?

Comment down and vote for this chapter.