Chapter 49

After 30min

Avu- so my dear frenemy thank you for the Maggi party and helping my mom in the morning.

Sid- aunty is also like my mom so I will not accept that thanks and for the Maggi party I want a movie party from your side in return.

Avu - that's mean.

Sid- no not at all.

Avu- would you like to watch a movie now. As I am not sleepy so if you want then we can watch.

Sid- ok.

They played a movie (choose any movie according to your choice)

It was 4:00 am and they both ended up sleeping on the messy bed itself.

At 9:00 am

All were sitting in the living room.

Abhi- where are the early birds today.

Faisu- they are always here before 7 and now it's 9 where are they.

VA and SA came out from the kitchen and before anyone could say anything they started saying.

VA- SA is fine so no need to worry more and RG is out for sone urgent work he will return till night.

SA- but wait where is Sid and avu they both are early. You all go and check in their rooms where are they.

All of them went towards Sid's and avu's room and knocked multiple times but got no answer .

Jan- why are they not answering.

Vaish- I guess we should enter inside.

They first went inside Sid's room  but found it empty then they went in avu's room and were shocked to see the view.

Sid was laying half on bed half on floor avu was laying on the bed with her one leg on tray and having cold drink bottle in her hand. There were popcorn laying on the bed .The whole room was messed up.

__________
EOC
__________