Chapter 32

Without saying anything SA went went in avu's room and VA in Sid's room. But both didn't find them there.

Due to Curiousity their siblings also cam in the rooms. But didn't find Sid and avu there.

Sid- MOM

Avu- MAA

All turned there head towards balcony and walked towards it.

And saw sidneet giving death glares to each other.

So the balcony of both rooms was connected.

Jan- oh hi vaish nice to meet you again.

Vaish- same this side.

Faisu- hi abhi bhai cam you hear someone shouting.

Abhi- yes faisu it's hell irritating.

SA- you all close your mouths .

VA- and avu and Sid tell me why were you calling us.

Sid- mom why the hell is this balcony connected.

VA- mind your language.

Avu- aunty a monkey doesn't know how to talk. And please can you change his room I don't want to share my balcony with a irritating Bandar.

Sid- O miss jangli billi even I don't want to share my balcony with a wild cat. You change your room.

Avu- you

Sid- you

Avu-  you

Sid- you

SA - no one will change their room, every room in this house is full if you want go outside this house.

VA- and if you don't wanna go outside this house share this balcony without fighting and everyone should be downstairs at dining table within next 10min.

Both said in a threatening voice.

All went back to their rooms.

______
EOC
______