Chapter 41

SA- see the view and tell me what can you see or feel .

Faisu- we can feel the morning breeze.

Jan- the sun is half behind the hill in front of us.

Avu- it's peaceful.

VA- very good kids now if you all have wasted your time in your silly arguments then you all would not be able to feel or see the same thing.

SA- and as much peaceful, happy place it's looking right now it would not look after an hour as sun would be above the hill and the temperature would increase and no morning breeze so eventually it would become a bad news for you guys not that bad but not that good also.

Sid- mom can we spend some time here.

VA - definitely you all spend some time here me and Sonia are going back to the villa, and RG is with you guys.

Avu- but aunty, mom you both also stay for some time na.

VA- avu we will but some other day because now this is yours and Sid's house so I hope you both will allow us to go in it.

SA- and for now we are leaving as we know you all must be hungry. RG bring everyone back to the villa within 1hr.

RG- ok , as you say my dear sister.

All chuckled and VA and SA went back to villa and others were exploring the place and the Mountain House .

After 1hr all went back to the villa. And were having there breakfast.

SA- have your breakfast then you all have to do your work.

Faisu 🤔 - which work

Jan- god of idiots you are forgetting mom and aunty allotted everyone particular work.

Faisu - oooo

After 10 min faisu and jan went in the kitchen to wash utensils , VA and SA was also in the kitchen cooking lunch. Avu, Sid, abhi, vaish went to the store room to bring required items for their moping and sweeping.

____________
EOC
____________