Chapter 18

They ignored each other and started moving towards the exit and then towards the shoot.

Both were walking on same side of the road but not even uttering a word.

To ignore Sid avu went ahead Sid and wore her earphones and walked feeling the breeze.

There was a car coming from behind continuously honking but avu busy in her music didn't heard the horn and was walking near the road and suddenly

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
________
EOC
________

.

.

.

.

.

.

😁in mood of joking

Suddenly someone pulled avu towards him. Of course our hero Sid.

Sid one hand was on avu's waist and other holding her hand and avu's both hands on Sid's both shoulders.

Both were lost in each other eyes.

Not caring they are standing on road and people on the the set were staring them as it was difficult to digest that two rivals  standing so close to each other.

Ramji Gulati was coming from hotel and saw sidneet and was shocked.

Introducing Ramji Gulati (RG)

He is very good friend of nigam and kaur family

He is very good friend of nigam and kaur family . Ships sidneet and believes that their rivalry will end soon. He was the one getting Sid and avu in one song.

Back to story.

He quickly took out his phone and clicked some pics of sidneet together making sure his phone doesn't makes any shutter sound.

And went towards the set seeing them from a little bit distance and made everyone on set on work.

_________
EOC
_________