Chapter 70

Sid(in mind) - I don't think this wild cat will loose this easily I have to do something.

Avu(in mind) - avu do something you can't let him win.

Sid got up from the bed.

Avu- where are you going.

Sid- it's early morning and you know early mornings at hill station are bliss. And I don't think we can get this view in Mumbai so going to enjoy the weather and nature in balcony. And it will help refreshing myself too.

He went towards the balcony.

Avu(in mind) - I think he is feeling sleepy that's why he went in fresh air. I should also go and do something.

Avu(shouted) - I am also coming

Sid(shouted)- bring the blanket for both of us.

Avu(in mind) - how dare he order me. No avu calm down , your motive right now is to win.

Avu- ok

She went to the balcony and saw Sid sitting on the couch. She gave him one blanket and sat beside him taking the or one.

10min passed by

Sid- I love hearing music in this type of weather so can I play music.

Avu- humm

Sid purposely played soft music so Avu could sleep. But he himself started feeling sleepy.

Avu- can you just change the songs .

Sid- I like to hear these type of songs while exercising.

Avu- why are you even exercising on this cold weather.

Sid- I love exercising . (In mind) how to tell you that I am sleepy and don't want to sleep otherwise you will copy my technique.

30min later Sid was busy in his workout when he turned towards avu and saw her sleeping.

Sid jumped in excitement but didn't made any noise. He quickly went inside the room and brought his phone without making any noise and clicked some pictures of avu. Some with good angle and some very weird one and then started shouting

Sid(shouted) - I won, I won, I won wild cat lost. Wohoooo.

This made avu open her eyes aAnd quickly sitting properly

Avu- how can you win

Sid- you slept

Avu- I wasn't sleeping I was just laying with my eyes closed feeling the air.

Sid- you feel the air, but I won. I have the proof.

He showed her the photos.

Avu- fine you won this time but surely I will win next time.

Sid- ya I will pray that you win next time. But for now you have to complete my wishes

Avu- I will complete all your wishes but please for now let me sleep.

She went in her room and dropped herself on the bed.

Sid- I think you are right let's go. I am sleeping here only .

Avu- do whatever you want but just let me sleep .

_________
EOC
_________