Chapter 3

Taking leap of 2 days

At avu's side-

SA- avu beta come down quickly otherwise you would be missing your flight.

Avu- yes mom coming

AbhiJan- come fast avu

Avu- ya I am here, let's go.

SA- wait beta you three are going I will not be able to join you guys.

Avu- why maa

SA- at last moment I got to know that me and VA are doing a project together so we have to stay here only.

(SA is the producer and VA is the director)

Avu- fine but I'll miss you

She hugged SA.

Abhijan- hum bhi hai.

All did a group hug and soon abhi, avu, jan left for the airport.

Same happened at Sid's side so not writting.

At airport-

All did there check in and all and were waiting for there flight. When abhi saw vaish sitting with Sid and faisu so he dragged avu and jan with him towards nigams.

Abhi- hi everyone ( lost in vaish)

Vaish- hi ( lost in abhi)

Avu- hi vaish

Vaish-  ... ( no answer)

Avu- hi faisu

Faisu - .... ( no answer)

Sid- hi abhi and jan

Abhi/jan-..... (No answer)

So basically fainat were lost in each other and abhinavi were lost in each other.

(Abhinavi had a secret crush on each other but no one knew about it except sidneet)

There eye contact was broken by fake cough of sidneet.

Avu- our flight is here you guys can stare each other later.

Sid- otherwise we would be missing our flights.

All boarded the flight fainat were sitting together .

Vaish was going to sit besides Sid but avu came

Avu- hey di can you sit at my place I want to sit with Sid.

Vaish 😏 - rivals together haan.

Avu- di it's nothing like that I just want to talk something about this project.

Vaish- sure. Bye

Vaish went and sat beside abhi both were very happy to sit beside each other.

Sidneet side-

Sid- hey you! Why you sent di away.

Avu - are you an idiot or what can't you see they both love each other.

Sid- who both?

Avu- I knew you are a bandar but I didn't knew you are a gadha also. I am talking about dada and di.

Sid- how dare you say me bandar and gadha you billi, chipkali and what not. And if they love each other then also why are u sitting with me.

Avu - because we were being the third wheel in there love story and stop calling me with these wierd names.

Before sid could say something she took out her airpods and started listening to songs.

Sid also ignored her and started watching movies in his laptop.

___________
EOC
___________
Comment down how was the chapter and vote for it. More fun in upcoming chapters.