Chapter 35

SA- so know you guys know this house belongs to Sid and avu. Now the main question how and we we bought a house here in Himachal.

VA - I know you all. Never interested in watching news. Yesterday it was announced that today is Janta Curfew. RG took special permission to shoot for 2hrs with half crew.

Abhi- woohh. This much happened and we aren't aware of anything.

SA- be a good listener.

SA- when we got to know about the janta curfew it was also announced that case in Mumbai are increasing day by day. So we quickly contacted RG and asked him if he can arrange any house near your hotel.

VA- a house which we can use in future also.

RG - and how could I say no to my sisters. I arranged this beautiful villa and took your signature.

Sid- but why money and this wild cat's you could have taken vaish di or abhi bhai anyones.

VA- we asked him. Now no more questions. Listen only.

VA- when he arranged this villa he told us about the whole situation and we both came here as soon as possible and  the rest you know.

Avu- my god mom and aunty you both are impossible.

SA- thanks. Now you all go and sleep as there is a surprise for you guys tomorrow so come down stairs by 6:00 am.

Avu, Sid, jan, faisu, abhi, vaish- good night mom, good night aunty.

SA,VA- good night.

With this all went towards their rooms.

________
EOC
________