Madness

"DON'T DON'T CALL ME THAT MINHO" I screamed at him. "I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW." you could say that I was mad at minho maybe at the current moment I despised him. 

"Jisung please I was going to tell you-" 

"Yeah and when would that be huh Minho. You couldn't even tell me my mom had died... when?"

"when?" he asked

"Since when did you know and not tell me."

"It's been a..." he took a deep breathe and it seemed almost as if he were massaging his temple. "its been a month Jisung..." 

"huh a month and you were planning on tell me how so?? When exactly were you going to tell me huh??!" I opened the door to face Minho. "Minho when exactly where you going to exactly tell me. ANSWER ME." I let the tears stroll down my face as he tried to reach in and hug me but I back up. "No answer huh... just leave me alone." I slammed the door and quickly locked it. His shadow still being there he didn't move an inch. 

I mean how does one not tell their lover their family has died for a month.??!! It's pretty selfish if you ask me. I get the whole I wanna protect you shit but still it hurts knowing that someone you trust wouldn't even let you in with something that has happened with your own family like who does that. He slides down the door almost begging me to forgive him and I want to because I don't want to fight with him, that's literally the last thing that I would want to happen. 

"Minho someone is looking for you" I heard Mrs. Lee's faint voice and with that Minho slide a note under the door and left. I grabbed the note that said. 

"I'm sorry I'll leave you be for now. I was in the wrong."

"Ahh yes hello." Minho's voice started off as it traveled into the room. "Yes this is Lee Minho who am I speaking with." he dropped the phone... well it sounded like that had happened. 

"Meow" dori came up to me. As I pet Dori I heard the door open and like that it was also shut. Minho had left the house in a hurry. Just like that...

__________________________________________________________________________

Minho Pov:

My heart it's pounding against my chest as I ran down the flight of stairs our house has as I jumped into the arms or my mother... let me clear something up my mom isn't really my mom  she was a maid that looked after me while both my parents left. 

" I guess somethings never change" she chuckled as she hugged me back. "how have you been kiddo?" I recently asked her for a favor.

"well you know the big secret..." my face heated up. "but at the current moment h- they're kinda mad at me" I chuckle. No she doesn't know I'm gay. "I actually asked for this favor right... but here.. let's sit." I dusk off the stairs so we can both sit. "I have something to tell you since you now know my father is in you know jail..." 

She grabs my hands. "Minho you know you can tell me anything."

I take a deep breathe. "You see-"