House

"Neko" from the name you can probably guess what the company is about. Saving cats the company had raised more than 40 million dollars to save up in order to seek shelter for lost kittens, cats, etc. They save many animals. Minho has always been known for adopting as many cats as he could but at the current moment he only has three.

I turn to look at who just took the picture but before I could see his face. My own face was covered by an arm.

"You shouldn't do that Jisung if you don't want some of my fans to come and personally attack you" he said. "Excuse me" Minho proceeded to talk " at the current moment I don't think I look good in those photos so if you would mind deleting them, then there won't be a problem mr...." he quickly looked at his name tag "wang"

The man seemed startled at his name being said as if he forgot he was wearing a lanyard

"I'm sorry sir right away I'll delete them" his fingers quickly moved and with that the photos were gone. That also gave me some time to slip from Minho but he turned around the moment I was about to get onto the bus. He pulled me into his car without my consent!! Like I don't know, what if he kidnaps me. I haven't seen him in years you never know what he has up his sleeve.

" so..." he started out "jisung can you please tell me what's wrong, or at least where you are going so I can drop you off if not I'll drop you off at-" I interrupted him.

" look Minho I appreciate you trying to help but honestly I just don't want to tell you anything right now." I said to him bluntly

"Ok then can you just tell me this one thing" he just doesn't get what I tell him.

"Go ahead but don't expect an honest answer or and answer at that" I tell him

"Ok Jisung why were you crying..." he slowly started to mumble the last words

"Minho..." should I tell him?? I shouldn't but I should I mean I have nowhere to go and even though he was my last resort. I'm already here and can't back out. "I was crying because I can't seem to get a job and just recently I got kicked out of my house and honestly I'm just so frustrated with myself right now. Cause how can someone not find a job. Like it's pretty funny." I chuckle but the tears won't stop from falling down "I'm sorry" I tell him. I tell him everything I've been feeling and even though he is just sitting there just him listening to my problems made me feel better, but at the same time I saw where we were headed.

Minho's house... WTF he is fucking rich as hell. He pulls up to the driveway and is treated by two men. They bow and proceed to the gates and open the door for him

"Welcome to your new home" he casually says with a bright cheerful smile. Me on the other hand scared for my life. My gay ass living with a hot ass man like him. Also add that I've known him my whole life....