Help

*OMG YALL IM SO SORRY i don't know why Wattpad isn't working on the phone goddamn and then i keep forgetting to get my computer and type n upload but here you go people! jajdfja i hate it here.*

"Minho..." the girl that was there called out to him. She kneeled down before him and pulled him into a hug... "oh Minho how I've missed you..." she cried into his shoulders. Minho just stood still. "are you ok I'm sorry your father did that to you... I'm sorry that I ran away that day..." he cupped his face. "we can start over we can make a beautiful family Minho... Isn't that what you have always wanted." SHe leaned in to kiss him, but he pushed her away.

"I'm sorry Jina... but I never truly loved you... I got with you for the sake of this family... i'm gay Jina. I'm sorry you can take Jinwoo away if it makes you feel better just- just make sure i'll be able to see him again." he looked up as his eyes pleaded for forgiveness as some small tears fell from his eyes.

"N-NO NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT MINHO YOU CAN'T!!" I yelled as I grabbed Jinwoo "YOU CAN'T LEAVE HIM YOU RAISED HIM SHE DIDN'T SHE-SHE RAN AWAY FROM HER PROBLEMS YOU GREW HIM ALL BY YOURSELF.... YOU CAN'T YOU CAN'T LET HER TAKE HIM AWAY FROM YOU!!" I melted into the floor, I sobbed as Jinwoo patted my head.

"Mr. Ji don't cry you are an amazing person... papa is an amazing person." he sniffled as small tears fell from his eyes as well.

"fuck you all..." Jina started off. "I hope you all rot in hell. were leaving Jinwoo!!" she grabbed his hand and started pulling him towards the door but he was restraining himself from going.

"let me go... I don't even know you." he kicked and whined. "stop it let me go. PAPA JI JI HELP ME PLEASE. SHES TAKING ME!!" Jinwoo sobbed. "please.." I stood up

"let go of him right now..." She looked me up and down and tsked. "I said let go." I grabbed his extra hand.

"do you want to take this to court?" she questioned me.

"yeah because you'll be the one to blame for leaving your child after 5 years... so let go of him..." My tears had dried up at this point. I was frustrated and angered at her. "what is your problem let go right now."

Jinwoo wouldn't let go of the bottom of my lose piece of fabric on my shirt. "don't let me go JiJi." he whispered underneath his breath.

she sighed "fine take him I didn't even need him to begin with." she threw his hand she handed him towards me. "I-I wont come back ever again!" she stormed off as she headed towards the door.

"t-thank you JiJi!" Jinwoo wiped his tears away as he hugged me tightly not wanting to let go. I bent down and hugged him as tight as I could.

"I'm not leaving you ever Jinwoo, you're our son now and nothing going to change the fact about that... I love you so much!" I looked up at him and connected our noses together. "you're so cute Jinwoo" he giggled as he ran back towards where Minho was at except that he was right in front of me. He rushed over as he almost tackled me onto the floor and hugged me so tight to the point I couldn't breathe.