The Lee's

Me and The Lee's have known each other since i first moved here in 3rd grade. If im being honest with myself the only reason I knew that u was gay in 6th grade was because of Felix.

He was my first love... He doesn't know nor knew. I never have the guts to tell him. Then I met Minho. The second love of my life. We met in 7th grade and that's when I was 100% sure that I was gay.

The lees have been there for me. They were actually the first people I came out too. I trusted them more than my family. It was hard to open up to them, but it was easier. They told me that my parents would accept me.

But they didn't.... it took them some time. So when my parents said they didn't know how to feel. I went and hid with the Lee's. They gave me comfort. They where my second family. But honestly they felt like my only family. My parents they were never around always had to travel. I was always at the lee's house.

That's one of the reasons why I stopped liking Felix. Instead he was more of a brother to me.

"Jisung sweety come on in!!" Mrs. Lee said to me pulling me back from my thoughts. I grabbed my suitcase but they quickly took it from me.

"Don't worry we'll take it to your room." Mr. lee grabbed my suitcase and quickly gave me a smile before leaving me there.

"Come On you have to tell me and seungmin what happened??!!" Felix tugged on my shirt. Seungmin??

"Alright lix Im not going anywhere you don't have to worry." I laughed at his eagerness.

He led me to his room after I took my shoes off and there was seungmin cuddling up against the tall raven head that was at Minho's place the other time. I froze. What is he doing here. He looked up and his eyes widened.

"It's you?!!" He exclaimed. Frighten but enlightened. "Woah what are you doing here??" He asked me

"Can I not visit a friend." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You two know each other??" Seungmin asked very confused.

"Sort of baby. You don't have to worry about it." He gave him some soft forehead kisses. "But aren't you also living with-" I quickly ran up to him and put my hand in his mouth. My eyes doing most of the talking.

"What??" Felix now said.

"Nothing lix!!" I said as I sat down on the bed.

"That fucking hurt jisung. Also why the fuck have you not shown up for work. Do you know how much trouble I have to go through because of you!!!" He shouted at me.

"Well I'm sorry it's not my fault mr. asshole kicked me out of his house!!" I yelled back at him!!

"So he knows who you live with yet we don't." Seungmin asked.

"I didn't mean to keep it from you guys... he just showed up out of nowhere at the place I was staying at." I said crossing my arms.

"So that means your still not telling us right??" Felix asked. I think his last brain cells were gone.

I ran my hands through my hair.

"Fine I'll tell you" I sighed "I'm living with Minho..."