Home

*I sadly have lost most of my readers but whoever is still here I hope you are having an amazing 2021 so far!! oh happy new year sorry i'm so late on uploading i know i suck lmao but enjoy*

We headed towards the car with Jinwoo in our hands as we waved goodbye to Mrs. Lee. She really was the best of the best. Minho's eyes were still bright red from crying almost all night. Jinwoo had fallen asleep by the time we had already left. Poor kid didn't deserve any of this. I sat him down in his little seat as I buckled him up.

"Thank you... I really mean it" Minho said as he seat down and started the car. I smiled.

"No worries baby... I'll always be here by your side even if we have our ups and downs." I closed the door and opened the front door to sit down. It was warm in here either because Minho was holding my hand or it was just the heater. "I truly do love you." I touched his cheek as we both leaned in for a kiss.

"I love you too. Now let's head home." He bopped our noses together just like I had done a couple hours ago.

By the time that we had reached our lovely home it was already 4 in the morning reminds me off when I first moved here and Minho gave me a whole tour of his house. I chuckled but at the same time yawned.

"you tired?" he closed the door behind him as he held Jinwoo in his arms.

"A little but let's get into bed and just sleep allllllll day tomorrow." I said grabbing his hand and leading him towards the door. Just thinking about how long we've now been living together is kind of crazy. I mean who would've thought that I would be reunited with my highschool sweetheart and actually get to date him. It's kind weird at the same time but I'm not complaining. I started heading into my room as a hand stopped me.

"Let's sleep together. Ok" he smiled at me. I nodded and walked over to his door "I'll see you in a bit let me go put Jinwoo in his room" He said as he walked down the long aisle. I entered the room that smelt like Minho and flopped onto the bed and with that my eyes had closed and my surroundings were nowhere to be found. I heard a soft chuckle.

"You didn't even wait for me" Minho whispered as he carried me. Sure I was knocked out but not asleep yet. He put me into the covers while he moved I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me. I hugged him tightly.

"stay..." I whispered as I continued to  snuggle up against his arms and slowly fell asleep. He laid a soft kiss on my forehead and like that once more I had black out.

Today was a strange day but I got to spend it with Minho once more. This is now my home