Help

Once more I wake up in an unknown place called Minho's house. As always the same maid comes and wakes me up or tell me that breakfast is on the table but this time she added something else.

"Mr. lee said you need to see him immediately" she walked out of my room as she finished her sentence.

Oh then that was weird. I thought to myself. As always I start my morning routine by taking a shower and brushing my teeth. Then I put on some of the new clothing that Minho bought me. I put on a white shirt that is tucked in some pair of  black pants and a black belt to go with it.  I walked out.

As I walked down to the dinning area. I noticed from the corner of my eye there was another person there.  A tall raven haired guy.

"Ahhh fuck it Minho you always go and do shit like this. What if this bastard doesn't know anything about marketing I don't want to train another dumbass who will end up quitting anyways" he shouted at Minho.

Damn what's his problem. I walk in at the moment Minho was gonna talk but he just looked at me and closed his mouth before opening it up again.

"SUNGI!!! Did you sleep well last night?? Are you tired?? Do you want to go to sleep again??" He kept asking me many questions.

"Minho one question at a time please and no I'm not tired. Of course I slept well. And no I don't want to sleep again... but either way what's going on?" I ask him.

"So uh sungie let's sit down and eat and I'll explain as we go along" he tells me. And so I do as I'm told both me Minho and that tall guy head towards the dinning table.

Pancakes and bacon. Basic but really good I reach my hand over to grab the syrup when. Mr. tall guy also reaches for it.

"Tsk" is all he said to me. Rude ass. I take the syrup and pour it on to my pancakes.

"So jisungie... I don't know how to say this but... you'll be working for my company." I spit my food out. The fuck I said I was going to find my own job and suddenly I'm working for him. Oh I get it I'm the dumbass who'll probably quit. I look down at my lap

"Minho I appreciate you wanting to help and you're probably doing this because you want me out of your house as soon as possible, but I want to be able to find my own job and make my own money." I told him and looked up at him. His brown milky eyes. He looked so delicate and as if he would break if you made one wrong move.

"No I get it jisung, but I don't want you to leave... which is the reason why I want you to work with me... because if the day comes and you have to leave. I don't want to see you go again." He said as he got up and walked over to me. "I don't want to lose you again."