Emtpy

Tears filled his eyes.

The whole ride home was a silent one just filled with little sobs that I let out. Minho never said a word to me his mission was to just get me home.

But I didn't want to go home not with him. My stuff was still at Felix's house. I want to be there. At my second home. With Mrs and mr. Lee yet here I was in front of minhos house. The dumbass that has yet again broken my heart.

I quickly exited the car and went straight into the house. I entered my big room. That In a moment like this just made me feel really empty. It felt as if I were a doll stuck in its big house except that mines just a room.

"Jisung can we please talk...?" Minho asked as he knocked on the door sounding concerned.

"I'm not in the mood Minho just leave me alone..." I let out a soft sob. It was quiet. But there was a sigh and the sound of a body up against the door sliding all the way down to the floor. Where I could see his shadow. "Go away." I harshly said.

"Not until I know that you're fine." He said softly as if talking to a baby.

I laid on my bed not feeling comfortable. Tossing and turning. My tummy growled. Could this be any better. I buried my head into the sheets and closed my eyes hoping I would fall asleep.

It was the next morning and yet there I was sitting on my bed. Contemplating if I wanted to go outside and eat breakfast. Maybe I could escape from the window, but then again I don't have money.

"Breakfast is on the table... I'm leaving now ok..." Minho softly knocked yet again. "I- I'm leaving wait I  said that already uh... you don't have to come in today... well i guess I'm off." His feet shifted towards the front door as I let a sigh out.

I quickly got out of bed and got out of the clothing that i had on yesterday. It was weird being here with him. So I put on a different pair of clothing and went out to go see Felix again.

By the time I had reach Felix's house it was 10:30. So you'd think he'd be awake but oh how wrong I was. I knocked on his door. No answer and yet again and again no answer. I decided to call him. No answer.

"FELIX ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!" I yelled out of frustration.

*click*

"Jisung..." felix opened the door rubbing his eyes "why are you here... no where were you last night my parents were worried" he sheepishly said. "also don't yell you'll wake up the neighbors. come in" he moved out of the way.

"thank you lixxie and about your question uhhh minho took me home." I said softly.

"MINHO THAT BASTARD!!" felix was now fully awake. "what does he want he hurt you..."

"hey its ok... I talked to him but I didn't let him explain himself i guess im not ready for him to tell me his reason. I just don't want to get hurt is all." I explained to him.

I started to feel guilty for not letting him talk...