Threat

*OMG I'm back from the dead to complete this story. I'm sorry for being so inactive in this story I was finishing up hyunmin and is currently finished so I'm putting all of my dedication to this story!!*

*trigger warning*

Strong word usage, homophobic slurs.

Minho made sure that he was the one to be seen first so he grabbed jinwoos hand and started to walk while I just followed behind him as we walked up the stairs. I could hear my heart pounding more and more as we took a step up towards the door where Minho then knocked on the door.

The door opened.

"hello Young master" one of his butlers said as he walked in and I followed behind him but suddenly got stopped. "you may not enter this is only for the Lee's." My heart was beating really fast I couldn't even look at the guy at his face.

"He's with me don't worry let him in" I looked up and smiled as I walked and hid behind Minho once more. Minho reached behind him and grabbed my hand and gave it a light squeeze. "everything is ok, alright love." He whispered as we entered the main kitchen where I could see both of his parents and a girl... Minho suddenly stopped walking.

I stood there as well as I could tell minho's heartrate pick up just by the way he was holding my hand. What's wrong I wanted to say. But nothing left my mouth as I saw Minho get slapped in the face.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS FAGGOT IS DOING HERE??!" Minhos father shouted as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I covered myself as a self instinct. "THIS THIS DISGUSTING THING." out in the corner of my eye I saw minho's mother look very scared... of her own husband. Something I never thought I would see.

"honey..?" she called out. "come sit down p-please.." she was shaking. my eyes widened Minho's father raised his hand towards her. She cowered in fear.

"STOP!!" I shouted "s-she didn't do anything wrong." I lowered my head as I felt tears falling out of my eyes. "she she she's like my mother so don't hurt her..."

"jisung." I could hear he chair move and suddenly I felt warm arms wrap around me. "Jisung I'm so so so sorry please forgive me I couldn't stand up for you against my own husband." She patted my hair as she stroked my hair.

"It's ok... you never did anything wrong." I raised my head towards her and gave her my best smile. I heard a shatter. "what was that" both me and Minho's mom got up and went to the kitchen table. Minho was hitting his father...

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH EITHER OF THEM. I'VE HELD BACK THIS WHOLE TIME BECAUSE... because I love him..." Minho's mom had gone to call the police and in no time they had arrived.

"Minho stop... it's ok love.. come here." I said as I opened my arms towards him. He realized his Dad and started crying as he ran towards me hugging me so tightly not wanting to let go of me. It hurt it really hurt seeing him like that. We stood there standing there just hugging each other letting Minho soak my shirt with his tears.

His father just stood there as the police entered the room. They saw how messed up Minho's father was but also Minho.

"Him... My son did nothing but stand up for me.. He raised his hand at me and hit my sons..." she was still shaking.

They took his father away while everyone didn't know what to do afterwards.

"Minho.." the girl that was there said. He lifted his head to look at the girl.