From the very beginning

*Minhos perspective*

It happened yet again. Just like last time. I've hurt him once more and it's all my fault. I'm breaking the love of my life and there isn't anything I can do about it.

It was ninth grade for him. I was just a couple years older than him. I was in 11th grade. We've known each other since we were little kids, though we never realized our feelings for each other until high school started, but that's when everything changed.

*Flash Back*

"I-I I love you Lee Minho!!" Jisung shouted out towards me. My eyes widened and I swung my head to face him. A big smile on my face, except that tears were falling from my eyes as well. He came running up to me hugging me tightly not wanted to let go as i sobbed into his shoulder.

"I love you too Ji." I whispered as we heard the front of my door open. I pushed him of causing him to fall. "G-g get of me you insect... DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!" I shouted at him as his eyes widened and tears started to from his eyes. I turned my face away as tears also fell from mine.

"Minho... please you can't do this. This isn't who you are please come to your senses!!" he pleaded as he stood up from the ground extending his arms towards me. "it's ok im here..." he softly spoke.

"Jisung-"' I started of but was interrupted

"jisung honey i'm sorry but my son already gave his answer don't touch him you freak" My father spoke out. "I never thought you'd turn out this way i'm very disappointed jisung now go back home" He turned as faced me "Now you get in the damn car." He said with a stern voice.

I entered the car not bothering to look behind me at a sobbing Jisung who was left all alone by himself.

"I hope you don't end up like him now." he closed the door. "stop your crying were leaving and thats a fact." He stepped on the gas and like that I was gone sitting in my fathers car trying hard to stop crying. I did want to go back and hug him and tell him that everything would be alright that I would stand right next to him, but I was a coward who couldn't do anything for the person I loved most.

Years went by and during those years never once did I hear from him. I met some amazing people such as hyunjin who was dating seungmin tho I didn't really like seungmin I never told hyunjin. But during all those years never once did I forget him because from the very beginning he was the love of my life and never would I want to change that.

It wasn't until recently that I found Jisung again. That raining day Id like to call it fate. It brought us both together once more. But as always all I'm good for is hurting him.
——————————————————————————
"where did he go.." I scratched the back of my head as I searched the entire house trying to find Jisung.

"He's gone..."