Late

I thanked both Mrs and Mr. lee for letting me come over so unexpectedly. I remembered what Felix told me as I got into the car.

"Well you see Jisung, his name is changbin and we'll he's kinda an asshole but at the same time the sweetest person you'll ever meet. He just doesn't know how to show his emotions. Like he kissed me but he hasn't said anything about us being official."

He seemed kinda down from the way it looked. Lix really does want a healthy relationship with this man. That got me thinking. Do I like Minho?? I mean it's been years about 6 years now since I last saw him. But man was he still as good looking as ever. If I do remember Minho dated a lot of girls so I doubt he's gay... so I can't do anything about it. I'll just have to hide my feelings.

I reached Minho's house by 10:30. Shit it's late... the men that worked for him came up.

"What business do you have with Mr. Lee?" They asked me.

"I live here..." I was intimidated by them.

"Can I see your ID sir" he reached his hand in. But I didn't carry my ID with me ugh. What do I do. I pulled my phone out.

"Sir I asked for ID" he just keeps intimidating me. I quickly texted Minho. "Your men aren't letting me in" as soon as I texted him that he walked outside.

"DID YOU TELL THEM YOU LIVED HERE." He shouted as he ran towards the car. The men slowly retreated from the car. "Let him in and remember his face he really does live here." He sighed and shook his head.

They opened the gates and let me in. Thank god. I really thought I was gonna get in trouble. Well I sort of did. As soon as we walked in I got pulled by Minho.

"Why are you so late Jisung??"He has a serious face now. " you said you would be home before dinner and look at the time. You really shouldn't be driving this late at night. Also why did you not answer my text message!" He was practically yelling at me now. I don't feel good. I hate being yelled at. Tears started to form in my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry Minho... my friend just had a lot of problems on his mind and and" the tears started to fall from my eyes. "I'm sorry" I sobbed. He just stood there not knowing what to do. I tugged on his sleeve and he pulled me into a hug. It was a nice feeling.

"Sorry Sungie... I didn't mean to make you cry. You just had me worried is all. I thought something had happened to you." He smiled lightly at me. His words calmed me down.

"No you're ok Minho. I'm sorry for making you worry about me. I knew I should've answered your text message, but did you eat yet." I asked him.

"No sungie I was waiting for you." He held onto my hand and gave it a light squeeze. He kissed my cheek. "Let's go eat!" He smiled brightly. My face flushed up. What the fuck Minho...