Date?

By the time I woke up it was already 10:30. I didn't want to wake up until I realized what Minho told me last night

"If you can will you be able to wake up at 9" shit. I overslept. I start to get up but as I'm doing so I heard the door to my room open. It was a maid. Right this isn't my house.

"Good morning sir." She says. The sad part about her voice is that she sounds almost like a robot.

"Good morning" i replied back.

"Mr. lee told me to tell you that you should get ready by 11, you are going somewhere with him" she bows and starts to leave my room "breakfast is on the table" she said once more. I look at my phone and see that it's 10:40. I walk to the bathroom and as always I'm am shocked to see how big it is. I brush my teeth. I walk over to the closet. Picked a casually hoodie with black tight pants. Grabbed my shoes and walked to the dinning table to see the breakfast. I look at my phone 10:55. I guess I'm skipping breakfast.

I walk out of the house to be greeted by the same car Minho was in the day he found me in the streets.

"JISUNG!!" He shouts as he gets out of his car to hug me.

"H-hi" I say startled by the older's action.

"You ready to go??" He questions me

"Yeah but where are we going??"

"You'll see" he winks and pulls me to his car. I should be used to this. He did this yesterday but I can't help but panic.

We arrived at the mall... why the mall of all places. We walked out of the car. Headed towards the door, and he grabbed my hand.

"Let's go" he says as he smiles kindly at me "we'll buy more clothing for your closet"

As we shopped through the stores. Minho would always pay for everything. He would casually show of his black card. It was as if he were trying to impress me.

"Hey ji ready to go home??" He asked me and then looked at the amount of bags of clothing he was carrying.

"Yeah lets go, I can also hold some of the bags if you want." I ask him as I start to hold my hands out to carry some of the bags, but he just pulled them away.

"No it's all good I can carry them." He said as he started to walk.

I opened the trunk of the car so he could put all the bags he was carrying in. We got into the car again and he asked me a question

"So was this..." he paused and took a deep breathe "... a date?" He questioned me. I just looked at his beautiful chocolate brown eyes and blushed. I looked away. At that time Minho also place his hand on my thigh "I'll take as a yes" he said as he smiled and started to drive home.