Lost soul

He pulled me closer. Into a kiss and more passionate than the last one which was just a quick peck. I pushed him and slapped his face.

"What the fuck Minho. It's like your trying to claim me as your property!" I grabbed my suitcase and grabbed the car keys. His car keys correction. I put my bags and suitcase into the trunk and quickly got into the drivers seat. I pulled away from the driveway ready to drive to who knows where.

I ended up at Han river a pretty place where most couples came by at night time to star gaze. The only part was that I didn't have anybody. I was lonely. My heart broken by the man I loved so much. The man who I loved since high school. Yet I wasn't mad at him. I wanted to kiss him yet I knew he wasn't gay. He- he kissed me tho...

I drove all the way down and gave seungmin a call.

*Ring* *ring* *ring* *click*

"Jisung... what's up..." he answered obviously sounding like he had woken up. "Minnie... who is that??" Another groggy voice said. Suddenly it sounded fuzzy.

"I'll leave you be Minnie you seem tired I'll just call Felix." I hung up

I ended up calling Felix but as Lady Luck was on my side he didn't pick up.

"Please leave a message after-" I hung up

"Dammit Felix" I pulled my knees up to my chest and slowly started to rock myself to sleep. I was just another lost soul. Tears forming in my eyes. I cried myself to sleep. I decided to skip work today I'm sure Minho wouldn't mind...

Felix is calling Felix is calling Felix is-

I picked the phone up.

"Hey lix..." my voice groggy since I had just woken up.

"You called me last night and seungmin also did. He said you just hung up on him not explaining anything. what happened my love??" Felix explained to me.

"Oh right... well you know my friend... the one I was living with. We got into an argument and so now I'm back to the street life hehe" I chucked as tears started to form once more. My eyes burned since I had been crying for so long.

"You want to come over?? We could have a sleepover!!" He sounded very enthusiastic.

"Sure lix I'll be over in ten Im going to get some gas." He hung up. I slowly started the engine and headed towards the gas station that was near felixs house.

After 10 minutes I arrived at his place.

"My LOVE hiii" Felix welcomes me with opened arms both mr. and mrs. Lee where there as always.

"Hi Lixxie... sorry for intruding once more..." I bowed feeling anxious about being there.

"you are ok honey you are welcomed anytime!" Mrs lee said. To be honest she was like my second mother. She was kind and very gentle. Mr. lee was tough but was a softy once you get to know him.

"Thank you you so much!!" I answered way to enthusiastic. I took my shoes off and enters the lees house.