Thoughts

"I don't want to lose you again" those words suck with me for who knows how long. After Minho said those words he just said

"So think about it ok Ji" and walked away. First the thing that popped into my head was how many damn nicknames does this man have for me, but It got me thinking and maybe it wouldn't be so bad to work with him.

I mean he's probably the only person who will ever take me in to work. Ok that's it I want to start working there. But I can't. No no no. UGHHHH my stupid brain can't handle all this. Should I do it or should I not. Like I said brain this is my only opportunity to get a job.

Alright let's do this it's gonna be alright. I get up from my bed and walk over to Minho's room but I overheard something.

"Listen hyunjin... no... listen to me. UGH HYUNJIN Im your boss listen to me. Look if he does join I'll take him under my wing then. remember where you came from. Next time you open your mouth."

I knocked on his door

"Am I interrupting something" I ask him.

"Oh no jisung. What up??" He asked me as he walked over to me.

"Well about earlier.... I thought about it. I would like to work with you. I probably won't be much help but... I think I'll do fine right??"

"Of course you would. But I also thought about it and how about you just work with me like running little errands for me." He casually said but then again it wouldn't be so bad. I wouldn't make any mistakes so sure why not give it a try

"Alright Minho I can at least do that much... so yes I'll work for you" I said as I took my hand out. He grabbed mine and we shook on it. "Well I'm going back to my room" I laughed and walked out.

Ok so that wasn't that bad. Now that I think of it I haven't talked to any of my friends.

"HEY MINHO" I shout

"YEAH JI" hehe he actually responded.

"IM GONNA GO SEE A FRIEND ALRIGHT ILL BE BACK BEFORE DINNER" I shout once more.

"ALRIGHT BE CAREFUL YOU CAN TAKE THE CAR IF YOU WANT" he shouted through his door.

"Alright if you say soooo" I grab the keys from the door and head out. As soon I reach the neighborhood. Everything came back. Ahhh it's so good to be back here the fresh air.

I knock on his door.

*Click*

"Who is it... OMG JISUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" He shouted as he hugged me very tightly.

"Hey how have you been my love" I boop his nose

" I've been great thanks for asking love but come on in. I'll get some coffee" he offered. I took off my shoes and walked in. I'm back to my safe zone with my best friend. The one and only Lee Felix.