Open

After the longest day at the amusement park everything came to an end. It was the most amazingest...? is that a word I don't think so, but even still Jinwoo he knows so much for a kid his age, but that's also a very good thing. I looked behind us seeing a very sleepy Jinwoo I smiled to myself. what a cutie took after his beautiful father. I quickly leaned over to Minho and gave him a quick peck on his cheek. 

"thank you for today." I said as I slid back down to my seat and closed my eyes. I felt his hand touch my thigh, it felt warm and just like that I had fallen asleep. 

"ji... ji.... Jisung..." My eyes slowly opened "baby" Minho leaded down as he kissed me on the cheek "come on i'll really leave you here all by yourself." He pouted. 

"Hmmm... I'm going...." I said as I yawned. It was nighttime already. I got out of the car yawning and stretching when my eyes started to fix on my surrounding. we weren't home we...

"why are we here...?" I looked over at minho. 

"they called me while you were alseep that they wanted me to take Jinwoo back to them. Since it was getting to late and they didn't let him stay over our house, even though he is my kid they somehow don't trust me." he said as he stared at the ground. 

"Hey love sorry it was just a question. If you want I can stay in the car for right now and-"

"No you're coming with me because they kind of set a date up as well and I thought what a better time to tell them that their son is gay and that I'm dating you" he winked over at me, but my stomach did a whole backflip.

"Do you really think that, that is the best way of doing this???" I looked at him as if he were crazy. My eyes almost popping out. 

"yes" he bluntly blurted out. wtf is he thinking. "lets just be open about it... I don't want to hide the fact that i've liked you all this time. I don't care what they say at this point. I want to be able to grab your hand in public without a care that someone will tell my parents about us. Not having to go on stupid blind dates like this one right now. I want to be free from all of this, but of course if you aren't comfortable doing it this way. I can always wait anything for you." Tears we strolling down my face. 

"no minho... this is fine with me. I couldn't care less. I didn't know that this is how you felt. I want to make every one of your wishes true so lets do this. lets show them who the bosses are here. Plus they can't make you stop seeing your kid, if they do we'll just take them court he's your kid after all." 

"yeah he is." he grabbed my hand as he lightly squeezed it. "lets go in"

mjxah here wtf was I on when i wrote this. It didn't make sense anyways i fixed it for the most part I'm sorry you all had to read that. ;-;