Amusement

*Whoops it's been so long since I last posted KDKFKFKF*

The car ride was long... long as hell. I started to fall asleep until I heard jinwoo scream.

"LOOK DADDY THE AMUSEMENT PARK ITS THERE ITS RIGHT THERE!! QUICKLY TURN TURN!!!" He said as I jumped from my seat and turned around to face him.

"You seem very excited jinwoo!! Do you like rides...?"

"YES!! I do but dada doesn't like them because he's scared of heights..." he looked down sad.

"I'll ride them with you jinwoo!!" I said way to excited not realizing what I had just said. Uh oh. The gleam in his eyes sparkled as he looked at me in awe.

He clapped his hands. "YAY MR.JI WILL RIDE WITH ME!!" He smiled way to happily.

Shit how do I get myself out of this. Minho just put his hand on my thigh and sighed while shaking his head in disbelief. Fuck... I'm screwed. I turned back around.

My whole body was shaking just looking at all the rides but for jinwoo I would do anything for him. I grabbed all of my courage and asked him the very first question.

"which ride do you want to go on...?" I put on a smile just for him.

"that one!!" he pointed his finger towards a hot airballon ride.

"That one...?" I asked just Incase.

"Yes!!!" he shook his head in excitement. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the line that was waiting for him to get into the ride. I wasn't as scared it was a small ride well of course it was it was for a kid Minho on the other hand couldn't even get on he said

"I'll wait for you guys here...!" While shaking. I laughed while remembering that. We finally got on the ride. Jinwoo ran into the ride as I gave the tickets to the ticket person...?

"Ji sit infront of me." He kicked the seat signaling me to sit there. I obeyed him and did as he told me. "Now this ride takes a bit of time so I want to ask you something mr. ji." Mister huh.

"Go ahead jinwoo." I doubt it's anything bad.

"You like my dad don't you??" What the fuck... my face flushed up. "YOU DO DONT YOU!!" He said sounding way to excited for a little kid who probably doesn't know much about the world or what he is even saying.

"Well to put it simply yes I do like your dad, but your grandparents don't like us to be together..." I lowered my head.

"Why is that...?" He titled his head. I started to think.

"Well most people don't like when two boys are dating because well it isn't normal in their eyes. I think-" I stopped before I said something hurtful.

"You think...?" He questioned me. I just shook my head.

I think it also has something to do with jinwoo. I smiled at him.

"Well is that all you wanted to ask me?" I question him.

"Yes that is all... I didn't want to see dad get hurt again.... I can tell that he truly loves you, but remember this is a secret from me and you." He giggled as the ride came to an end.