Happy

"our son" Minho mumbled my eyes widened. Oh shoot he heard that. I patted his head.

"yes our son Minho..." I grabbed his soft milky cheeks. I touched our noses together. "doesn't matter if he's from someone else he already stole my whole heart." he connected our lips as he caressed my cheek.

"ahem..." i pulled away my face flushed up as Minho's mom was standing there looking at us. "i-i uh hello." I bowed "w-what a crazy night right??" I scratched the back of my neck. "your so cool Jisung." I smacked my face. She just giggled

"come kids I wanna talk to you guys." and as two little ducklings we followed right behind her as instructed she told us to sit so we sat down. 

"How long have you guys have been dating for?? Because if I do remember correctly Minho's had the biggest crush on you since you guys were little." My face flushed up once more

"w-we've only been dating for a couple of days maybe 3 maybe 2... BUT I DON'T THINK THAT MATTERS BECAUSE BECAUSE I-I love him Mrs. Lee I really do! and I- I don't know what else to say..." I buried my head in my hands embarrassed that I had just said that.

She bursted out laughing "oh my Jisung you are so straightforward aren't you... This is why I've always loved you." she wiped her tears away and hugged me tightly like a true mothers embrace that I never once in my life have had. Tears strolled down my face. "You're such a baby jisung." I wrapped my arms around her as well.

"I love you too Mrs. Lee. I really do." She just patted my back as I silently let little tears wet her shoulder. I now had 2 people that I could rely on for support.

"now about Jinwoo what are you going to do about him?"

"I..." Minho looked down but suddenly looked right back up. "I want him to live with us mom... I feel that Jinwoo had a connection with Jisung and I want them to get to know each other. Sure he's just a kid that doesn't know anything and who knows when he grows up he might hate us... but for now he's a happy kid, who just knows that his father likes another guy. He is our happiness after all mom. I had him. It was my fault but never once did I ever stop loving him... He's my happiness and I'm sure Jisung feels that way as well! I promise he'll visit you often so you wont get lonely." he smiled at her.

"Of course my little bean. Look at you all grown up." she stood up and fixed his suit for him. "but your tie skills s-still aren't any good." she started sobbing. "my son is all grown up now... and I never got to see him grow once... you grew up to fast..." she sobbed as Minho started to wrap his hands around her.

"I'm glad you brought me to this world... Mom" He placed a small kiss onto of  her head as they both sat there in silence. Just little sobs. 

AHHHH WHY DID I CRY WHILE WRITTING THIS CHAPTER HOLY CRAP IM SENSITIVE EVEN TO MY OWN WRITING WHAT IS THIS???! ANYWAYSS yes a double update because i feel bad that i didn't update sooner so yes!