Together

*Still Minho's POV*

It has been months since Jisung and I have been together and all this time it was very much worth it, to pick Jisung up that day it rained. I knew he would be mad at me for doing so, but I thought that it would be better than letting him go again once more.

Today is the day.

"hey" I wave towards the young but older woman than me sitting at a small café table petting the cats in the area.

"hey. You finally decided to show up. I was thinking of just leaving since my flight is in an hour or so and I have to be at the airport in a couple of minutes" she hands me a cup of coffee that seems to have been sitting there, since there was no more smoke coming out of it, but none-the-less I drank the cup that she had handed me. "well I guess today is the day my big boy grows up." she smiled softly at me as she grabbed my hand from the cup. "I'm sorry that I won't be here for the big moment, or in anymore important moments in your life..." she seemed too proud of me. Just the same way my mother is.

"now don't go getting all sappy and sad. You have your own family. I'm not even your son. You don't have to be here. You never had to, you had the chance to leave me, but you didn't" I lift the cup up and drink the cold coffee. "You you cared for me while my mom was gone and I appreciate that a lot" I lift up my head and give her one of my best smiles.

"Oh Minho. You haven't changed one bit." She lets go of my hand now and looks towards her bag. "I'll have to keep it short since you know my flight is coming." She reaches in as she pulls out a small box. The box I had asked her for but instead she pulls two out. "Give one to Jisung as well so he doesn't feel left out" she lets out a chuckle.

"Of course" I laugh a bit to loud, but I take both boxes. "Do you want me to drive you to the airport...?" I ask her signaling towards my car, but she shakes her head.

"No I brought my own car and I'm not leaving my car in a city I won't return to." She says as she stands up and grabs her bag. "Im guessing this is our last time together Minho." She smiles softly at me yet again, as I stand up and reach out to her to give her a hug. She gets out of her chair and softly jumps onto me and lets out a few tears. I just stand there patting her back telling her 'I'll be fine' 

After a while she starts calming down and we head out the coffee shop. I give her one last big hug before departing.

"I love you." Are the last words I shout to her before I walk into my car. I can see her crying once more but continues towards her car wiping her tears away and drives off just like that. That was the first and last time I'll tell her the words 'I love you'.

—————————————————————————
Hi... LMAO JAJKDD why am so awkward anyways this is coming to an end! The next chapter is like uh the last one JSJDD OMG SCRAY ACTUALLY 😭✋🏻 I'm really glad you guys enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing this! Anyways yes stay tuned for the last chapter next Week! Bye I love you all 😚